Welcome To aBlackWeb

McDonald's ordered to face Byron Allen's $10 billion discrimination lawsuit

His lawsuits set precedents though.

Byron Allen is really one of the few Black peoe with independent TV stations and radio stations putting his own money up and signing his own checks.

He's owns the physical infrastructure. Not just a channel being broadcasted using someone else's shit. That's a lot of overhead, an

That's a big ass deal.

He's taking cases all the way up to Supreme Court and forcing Comcast to broadcast his channels since they refused to carry them.

That's why he's important because he's the only rich Black motherfucker that has the incentive to break up these monopolies because he owns all his shit and he wanna be a major player. He wanna be like NBC.

It's all about self interest when you making half billion dollar deals with your own money. Your job is protect the money. Byron don't go on no pro-Black tirades or crusades, he does his shit in silence and win.

Diddy, Oprah, Jay Z go around using White people money, with working with these monopolies, pretending to do shit on the behalf of Black folk, then get mad when it blows up in their face or we found they don't own what they say they own.

Byron Allen owns all his shit, taking lawsuits all the way up to the Supreme Court, winning and setting legal precedents, forcing these monopolies to run his shit, so independent motherfuckers after he's dead and gone, can use the law to break into the industry.
Again
All great.

I have supported this man for years ….I have threads in here where I did so.

you are an idiot

Where the fuk did I say anything bout who the fuk you support or don't.

Post where he said his Tv networks were targeting Black people, which has been what you been bitching about in this thread.

I'll wait......

Where the fuk did I say anything bout who the fuk you support or don't.

Post where he said his Tv networks were targeting Black people, which has been what you been bitching about in this thread.

I'll wait......
Post where I said anything about who he targeted.
I’ll wait

Back