Welcome To aBlackWeb

McDonald’s McRib sandwich is back returns nationwide on Nov. 1

Arby's returned fire with their Country Style Rib sandwich. Portable pork war on the horizon???

maxresdefault.jpg

You would think from some of these responses that this is a thread about eating ass.

I never seen so many people so quick to claim they’ve NEVER done something.

“McRib????? Me? Hell nah, I ain’t never ate no motherfuckin McRib!!!! Fuck y’all for even suggesting such a thing!!!!!!”

Damn.

It ain’t that serious.

Some of y’all would admit to a murder before you would admit to eating a damn sandwich.

Calm down.

You would think from some of these responses that this is a thread about eating ass.

“McRib????? Me? Hell nah, I ain’t never ate no motherfuckin McRib!!!! Fuck y’all for even suggesting such a thing!!!!!!”

Damn.

It ain’t that serious.

Some of y’all would admit to a murder before you would admit to eating a damn sandwich.

Calm down.
I'm sure they probably have had worse multiple times during the week eating other stuff. Mfs posted frozen patties like it supposed to change the game lol heat that bitch up and put it on the bun and throw some onions and sauce on it!

Damn.

It ain’t that serious.

Calm down.

Hilarious….a comment seemingly coming to tha defense about tha “distain” for a “pork sandwich”comin’ from a poster named “Allah U Akbar”…

:hahaha:

Back