Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mayweather wants to fight 50 cent?

Fif gets destroyed.

But, fif walks away with over 100m. A win win for both if it goes down.

Aint no shame in losing a boxing match to a mfer thats regarded as one of the best boxers ever either. This aint like fifty lost a fight to a random mfer on the street and needs to be embarassed about it.

In this case, you walking into a fight where you supposed to lose, and walking out with something close to 100Ms.

Crazy for fifty to not do it.

Aint no shame in losing a boxing match to a mfer thats regarded as one of the best boxers ever either. This aint like fifty lost a fight to a random mfer on the street and needs to be embarassed about it.

In this case, you walking into a fight where you supposed to lose, and walking out with something close to 100Ms.

Crazy for fifty to not do it.

Facts and by the almost impossible chance he get one hit on mayweather he gonna blow up again

I wonder how they would handle the weight class difference? Would 50 come down in weight?

Man for $100 million I'd cut to whatever Mayweather wants me to be at. I'd be promoting aaaalll my shit too. $100 million just to step in the ring with Mayweather for a round maaaaaaaaybe two rounds.
Pull up like this again

5bb47f852100000001c80a4d.jpeg

Back