Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-02-24

Jus finished s3...lotta shoot em up bang bang

Decent watch.

Prison nazi guy was a solid villian. Bunny was funny. That slim white broad was annoying. Sux to see the blk warden go

Felt let down by the finale, ngl. What happened to Bunny? Callahan? That CO who assaulted Cherry, is that really how his story ends? Anna Fletcher didn't get nearly enough screen time to justify being Mike's conscious. Whole thing just felt incomplete.

Lol @ Erick Rowan showing up in this show. I'm at the part where the Russians dropped off this chick at the Aryans place in Season 1

I have watched a lot of TV shows over the years and there have definitely been some that put me on edge as soon as the first frames start rolling. Snowfall, Marcella, Breaking Bad, and Game of Thrones to name a few.It was either because a character or several characters had painted themselves into corners I didn't think they could get out of. A character had a goal in mind but had lost all logic and reason in pursuit of that goal and I wondered if they were going to get taken out or take themselves out. Mayor of Kingstown has been all of the aforementioned and more. It's a bleak show with small rays of hope that barely sneak in. Writers and creators Taylor Sheridan and Hugh Dillon set up story threads that are edgy and then some and I never know who's really going to come out on top or just meet their fates. Season 3 just proves how great the writing, acting and production this show has and is maintaining.

I put this show in the same boat as a Sons of Anarchy where unbelievable shit happens from episode to episode lol. Still find it entertaining. Just finished where the prisoners overtook the prison

Decent. In real life the cops would have stormed the walls the second the first CO got shot. Killing hostages is a terrible way to get demands met.

Not sure why the nerd CO on the wall decided to shoot the cops, although I did find it funny. Not sure what was added by showing his mentally retarded son and bitch wife.

If I still have paramount+ next season I’ll tune, but I’m not gonna keep get it just for the this show if I don’t still have it.
Completely agree with the bolded lol. No idea what his mini storyline brought to the show

I still have no idea how Mike earns and income.

Glad Iris is dead, but why even have her in the show if she was just going to die from bad drugs?

Why bring Milo back just to kill him?

Just finished Season 2. This show is unrealistic as fuck lol. Feds get killed, district attorney is assassinated, cops have psychopaths accompany them to have a witness silenced lol. If an American city was operating like this, it would get nuked

Back