Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who dropping spoilers in here

These Mexicans.........well, Alvarez at least........were already on the original SOA.

So they're just telling the Mayans story instead of the SAMCRO story.

I don't think it's gonna be a Jax/Clay type of thing.

If anything, the young dude who they're trying to make out to be the star of the show........kinda looks like he might be a fed or something.

Time will tell I suppose.

1st episode was solid.

Definitely gonna keep watching.

Was a little off about EZ.

He's not a fed or anything, but he's being forced to work undercover because he killed a cop.

His main mission is to help bring down the Galingo Cartel that the Mayans are partnered with.

Ironically, his brother is the head of a faction within the Mayans that is trying to bring down the Galingo Cartel as well.

Didn't see that coming, but I figured one of the Mayans had to have something to do with the ambush since the cartel head said they change the routes all the time.

Only similarity I can see so far between this and Sons of Anarchy is that there's a faction within the club that's trying to change things because they don't like the direction the club is going in terms of doing so much work for the Cartel.

Other than that, this show has it's own unique vibe and can stand on it's own.

Another FX hit.

tumblr_pek8kcadOf1s1y1feo2_500.gif

tumblr_pek8kcadOf1s1y1feo1_500.gif

They got Alvarez on this show for familiarity cause this is the southern Cali faction of the Mayans and he's from the northern Cali faction

Im trying to like this shit but i just dont give af bout anything on this show so far, dunno why dude didnt go with just a prequel or sequel with jaxs sons

"How do we capture the Latino market?"
- TV Execs 15 mins before this concept was born

Back