Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Max's body bag thread

Can u imagine skinning ppl and cutting their heart out while they still alive as a "job"

Or even filming it.

The sounds... The smell...

These guys gotta have ptsd. Or are drunk & high all the time to escape those demons.

U cant sleep easy at night after doing shit like that

you can even see the dudes stomach. my god......wtf

Lol I was just praying it and everything else didn't come oozing out

aye i thought shit was about to ooze out. that muthafucka started to blow up and dude lookin at his stomach like damn why the fuck did i eat taco bell today....i already got them bubble guts

Can u imagine skinning ppl and cutting their heart out while they still alive as a "job"

Or even filming it.

The sounds... The smell...

These guys gotta have ptsd. Or are drunk & high all the time to escape those demons.

U cant sleep easy at night after doing shit like that

This chick I knew ended up working for the Wayne Count Coroner's Office in downtown Detroit. She went to school for that kind of shit and actually wanted to do it.

I hit her up one day and she was all fucked up. Turns out she was at work and it was business as usual until she unzipped a bodybag and there was a friend of the family's son in it. They didn't even know he had been killed and here she was standing over him. Fucked her all up. She ended up taking like a month off from work and went to intense counseling.

Last I heard she was a chef.

This chick I knew ended up working for the Wayne Count Coroner's Office in downtown Detroit. She went to school for that kind of shit and actually wanted to do it.

I hit her up one day and she was all fucked up. Turns out she was at work and it was business as usual until she unzipped a bodybag and there was a friend of the family's son in it. They didn't even know he had been killed and here she was standing over him. Fucked her all up. She ended up taking like a month off from work and went to intense counseling.

Last I heard she was a chef.

If you think about it that's a pretty disgusting career transition.

Dude records himself smashn a drug lords daughter(no nudity)

Gets like 20 bullets to the head

Back