Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Max's body bag thread

I don't have any videos to support my post but still a body bag story. I remember last year, my cousin was hired to DJ this birthday party for this girl for about 5 hours. She was hosting her birthday at this hotel. She rented the conference room of this hotel because she perceived that it was going to be a lot of people there. She was/is apart of a sorority, so the party suppose to be pack. She also hired a cater for her birthday party too. Let's round up the numbers; okay my cousin charge about $300 for an event, I think she rented the conference room for about $500. I don't know how much she hired a cater but let's say it's $200+ at minimum. That's over $1,000 she spent for her birthday.

Aight, so my cousin is setup & playing music. 30 minutes goes by, about 3 people shows up. We giving the benefit of doubt like "maybe people running late". A hour goes by & nobody else shows up. The girl comes to the DJ table said something regarding the delay of people & asked my cousin "have you ever DJ a party where people were late". I remember my cousin trying to keep her positive & give her the benefit of doubt & said "Yeah, I DJ some parties where the audience were late". About another hour & a half into the party, nobody else showed up but 3 people. She came to my cousin & apologized for the turnout & said he can close up since nobody else showed up. I think my cousin felt so bad that he gave her $150 back. I'm looking at all that food that was made, going to waste. I think my cousin & me took a plate. We would've took a lot of it but they didn't have any foil wrap, so all that good food was going to be thrown away.

I think my cousin said she either looked mad about the turnout or she wanted to cry but she was trying to keep herself together. Mannnnnn!!!! I was embarrassed for her. Most definitely a body bag story.

Back