Welcome To aBlackWeb

Math Hoffa accused of rape by KeKe Hardbody

Bruh Who Is That ??
From what ive always seen she is a battle rap troll mainly in the KOTD groups on fb. Loud mouth, arrogant and either has many supporters or niggas who hate her and she thrives off that shit. One of a few reasons i stopped doing the groups cuz its just fuckin corny niggas galore and whenever she around its "my opinion matters and nobody else's". In short, a wigger type broad that loves attention.

From what ive always seen she is a battle rap troll mainly in the KOTD groups on fb. Loud mouth, arrogant and either has many supporters or niggas who hate her and she thrives off that shit. One of a few reasons i stopped doing the groups cuz its just fuckin corny niggas galore and whenever she around its "my opinion matters and nobody else's". In short, a wigger type broad that loves attention.
Now knowing this, read her post again lol

i'm generally a wait and see kinda guy, but battlerap as a whole has to do better by the females

they've made some strides as far as getting them the exposure, but they really need to do a better job of policing each other in the inner circles

Soooo, where’s the actual report? And since we’re discussing such an ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING crime, she felt inclined to introduce herself first and talk about how she’s an entrepreneur and motivational speaker?!? Very strange. Seems like the same shit Larry Wheels went through.
None of this was needed when Cosby went down

Not a fan of battle rap, I pray for both involved. This though highlights something for me that to this day, I'm surprised at it when it happens.

If I got jewels, and stunt on Instagram and niggaz know I got it. The reaction of wolves when I enter their den. If I am familiar with wolves, and they do what wolves do when I enter their den.

It's not for me to be surprised, I knew the element I was dealing with. I infact weighed the consequences and proceeded. So if I were to get got. The last thing I should do is go on social media and ask why cant black men congregate and not hate.

I knew this was a place where that element exist. For the life of me I cannot understand women that go to a wolves den and act like it's the fault of wolves when they behave like the beast that they are.

Homie pulled a strap on you when you turned him down?

At a function like that? Where language of rape, drugs, murder and robbery are spoken about for sport?

giphy (10).gif

What are the odds?

Not a fan of battle rap, I pray for both involved. This though highlights something for me that to this day, I'm surprised at it when it happens.

If I got jewels, and stunt on Instagram and niggaz know I got it. The reaction of wolves when I enter their den. If I am familiar with wolves, and they do what wolves do when I enter their den.

It's not for me to be surprised, I knew the element I was dealing with. I infact weighed the consequences and proceeded. So if I were to get got. The last thing I should do is go on social media and ask why cant black men congregate and not hate.

I knew this was a place where that element exist. For the life of me I cannot understand women that go to a wolves den and act like it's the fault of wolves when they behave like the beast that they are.

Homie pulled a strap on you when you turned him down?

At a function like that? Where language of rape, drugs, murder and robbery are spoken about for sport?

View attachment 298867

What are the odds?
And this is why we didnt need a separate thread.....

Back