Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mass shooting in New Zealand, shooter live streamed whole thing, multiple dead

I don’t hate

I love

Miss me with all the hate and burn it in hell!

Love wins!

Amen!

It can’t be all love in the sense you talking.

Proverbs 11:1
A false balance is an abomination to the Lord: but a just weight is his delight.

Some things you just gotta hate

Ecclesiastes 3:8
A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

In case you wasn’t sure you had permission lol

Psalms 139:21-22
21 Do not I hate them, O Lord, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?
22 I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies

Righteous hatred.

Malachi 1:1-3
The burden of the word of the Lord to Israel by Malachi.
2 I have loved you, saith the Lord. Yet ye say, Wherein hast thou loved us? Was not Esau Jacob's brother? saith the Lord: yet I loved Jacob,
3 And I hated Esau(the so called white man), and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness.

The Lord said that. And in case you thought he was bullshittin... he said it again

Romans 9:3
As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau (the so called white man)have I hated.

The so called white man has proven to be our enemy throughout history. It’s ok to hate them lol

Attachments

• 3605DD04-6E86-4EEC-BA9C-389DE7853E67.png
    3605DD04-6E86-4EEC-BA9C-389DE7853E67.png
    275.8 KB · Views: 19
nigga what?
He's a black Christian so he can't help himself. He has 500 years of ignorance, self hate and lies swirling inside of him. Like any good black Christian slave who refuses to leave the spiritual plantation he will defend white jesus and anyone who looks like him to the bloody end.

There's nothing you can do with him @Race Jones . Can't save everyone. Some ppl have to be left behind.

Ask any right winger about that sign and they'll tell you "it's just a joke".

yeah, I heard the same... 4chan spread rumors that it was a white power sign and now it’s become that... but you see the photos over the years, you see the same symbol... it’s a wp sign... their code is just lost now

Back