Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Mass Shooting in Miami, Two dead and 20+ injured

Thankfully I don’t live anywhere near where the shootings are taking place but there’s been a ton of speeding accidents and deaths going on for some reason

Last edited:
Its not just Miami.

NY and NJ been wildin too.

And I bet so have other states.

Crime rate been going up like crazy.

I think the long term mental effects of the lockdown, and the economy being really good for some but terrible for others plays a major part.

Its not just Miami.

NY and NJ been wildin too.

And I bet so have other states.

Crime rate been going up like crazy.

I think the long term mental effects of the lockdown, and the economy being really good for some but terrible for others plays a major part.

This is true, and it's fucked up because Rep politicians have already started trying to tie the rise in crime to the backlash against cops. All of this will be used to undermine the efforts for justice reform.

NORTHWEST MIAMI-DADE, FLA. (WSVN) - Police are revealing new details in their investigation into the banquet hall shooting in Northwest Miami-Dade that left two dead and 21 others injured.

On Wednesday morning, Miami-Dade Police confirmed they are searching for additional shooters involved, in addition to the three shooters who were previously seen on surveillance video getting out of a white Nissan Pathfinder along the 7300 block of Northwest 186th Street at around 12:30 a.m. Sunday.

In another surveillance video posted on OnlyInDade, the Pathfinder could be seen as well as another car parked further back in the parking lot.

Once the three original shooters are seen firing shots at the crowd gathered in front of the banquet hall, another subject dressed in black could be seen coming out of the further vehicle in the lot. That subject starting shooting once the three original shooters started shooting.

Back