Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Mase Talks About Getting Robbed & Beefing With BIG L

test
That’s the one thing in the hood I was just not built for and could never adjust to enough to be at peace with it just being what it is.

I could never adjust to friends turning on you, or lining you up. That shit hurt too much everytime. I just altogether stop fucking with niggaz altogether.

It took me to my late thirty’s before I could even use the word friend again.

Be like that man. I have two friends today. That’s it, I used to run w a crew of like 20 people. Once you start seeing how people do each other dirty over money, girls, jealousy or other BS. It makes you distance yourself from it as a survival mechanism. I consider My space is safer today due to having less people in it.

That’s the one thing in the hood I was just not built for and could never adjust to enough to be at peace with it just being what it is.

I could never adjust to friends turning on you, or lining you up. That shit hurt too much everytime. I just altogether stop fucking with niggaz altogether.

It took me to my late thirty’s before I could even use the word friend again.

Happened to me when I was 18. Could’ve had my life taken

Dude ended up homeless and begging for pocket change…then he got hit by a car and he’s pretty much just a vagabond now

Back