Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Mary J Blige Spousal Support Drama

Men lose money to women all the time b. She will be alright. Pain brings out the best in a artist a lot of times. He is weak though. She should have had a prenup.

i am all for a nigga getting money...but dude looked slimy in all his pics with her.

she was the star but he wanted to be all in the photos with his God talk to game her up.

dude saw a broken woman and used spiritual talk to get her and dog her and guilt trip her.

he foul.

and some of this money is for his mother .

Should have got that prenup, I can't get mad at dude getting everything that's coming to him. If the shoe was on the other foot nobody would have a problem.

Literally was just bout to say this...

This shit happens to men all the time...a woman plays a long con on a successful dude then takes half his money and the kid they have together...

But everybody be silent or “get that money guuurrll you deserve it! Fuck him”

No the situation is literally flipped lol and NOW its wrong...

tenor.gif

Why do they have two mansions just sitting there deteriorating? Terrible money management on both of their parts. They are fighting over petty payments when the real money just sits and rots.
uhhh....do you want to take about this topic?

cause it has nothing to do with poor management skills

?? I responded to the part of the article that mentioned the vacant property. I don't really care who pays who. From the tone of the article it doesn't seem like there will be much to fight over in the end.

?? I responded to the part of the article that mentioned the vacant property. I don't really care who pays who. From the tone of the article it doesn't seem like there will be much to fight over in the end.
i thought you was saying they had poor money management skills because one of the mansions was empty

Back