Welcome To aBlackWeb

Leonardo was on that bullshit too when I think about it 🤔

So I got a question..

In the X-men universe there are millions of mutants with all kinds of powers. It’s reasonable to believe that somewhere in the world there is a mutant that can cure any physical damage done to a individual. If Logan can heal himself than it’s very reasonable to believe that somewhere some mutant can heal others.

When professor x uses cerebral, he can locate and pinpoint all mutants on the planet. That being the case, why has professor x not cured himself with this method?

lol somebody answer this man cuz it's irritated me since I read it and been catching up on the animated joints

While speaking at the X-Men: 60 Uncanny Years Live Virtual Event, X-Men '97 showrunner and writer Beau DeMayo gave fans some new details about the upcoming animated project.

DeMayo started out by revealing that the X-Men will be experiencing a "wave of increased sympathy towards mutants and understanding:"

“Okay, we’re gonna be picking up about several months after Professor X left Earth after being shot by Henry Gyrich and had to return to the Shiar homeworld to be with Lilandra. And what ends up happening is that assassination attempt has led to this wave of increased sympathy towards mutants and understanding."

While speaking at the X-Men: 60 Uncanny Years Live Virtual Event, X-Men '97 showrunner and writer Beau DeMayo gave fans some new details about the upcoming animated project.

DeMayo started out by revealing that the X-Men will be experiencing a "wave of increased sympathy towards mutants and understanding:"

lol @ Prof X getting shot being a George Floyd moment. So is it all going to go away in a year with no progress made too?

Back