Welcome To aBlackWeb

X-men 97 shows the potential of the X-men property, dunno why the comics turned into Rich White Super Models pretending to be oppressed.

I don't see how they can make it canon to the primary MCU universe, but it certainly could make it canon to one of the universes. We already know that versions of Beast and Professor X exist in the multiverse.

On a different note. I wonder if we're going to get Death Gambit in this shows. Seems like they might be setting up for that.

gambit-as-a-horseman-of-apocalypse-v0-9owh9ehnksjb1.jpg

Bastion behind everything. I figured Magneto didn't die cause if you don't see a body, there's always a chance. So much to digest. These new sentinels are going to be a problem.

Rogue had no issue whatsoever trying to end Trask in the name of Gambit. Cable byke

This final arc for Season 1 is going to be insane

When you consider all the storylines going on at once and how they've subtly told the prejudice against mutants has been a masterclass in writing. And the way they've been incorporating the rest of the MCU has been dope with the Starks logo, the news station, Ross & Cap's cameos, etc.

Back