Welcome To aBlackWeb

“For those of us that grew up with that show, we're understanding that there is a world and that world has consequences. That's what intrigued me about this project. [It] was, ‘Oh, there are consequences on this show. Case in point - death.’ It's always a really big swing to want to change or modify something from its original DNA. There weren't really deaths in the original show. Yes, Morph died, but Morph came back. People died, but they always came back. They always got up. They were down, but they were never out. They always healed and came back. We lost them for an episode or two.”

“Originally there wasn't such a huge introduction to Genosha, and I said, ‘We need it. We need to see it with kids. That's the best way to show a utopia working, is children happy.’ For me, it was also seeing Leech has friends. It was the thesis statement all along to know that we have to earn the loss and it has to mean something and then that has to be taken very delicately.”

She did it originally in the comics. She was eliminated from being the suspect as soon as Cable said "He's coming..."

Glad episode 5 is getting this much love and generating this buzz. Hopefully my mans can get a push in the comics now. For far too long have we Gambit fans had to endure hating ahh writers just misuse the character due to lack of research, or just using him as a plot point to do some bullish with Rogue. Gambit fans...we up right now! Enjoy it while it lasts

large-DCD631270.jpg

nariukiyo-dj-khaled.gif

Back