Welcome To aBlackWeb

I’ll wait and see. They don’t need to reinvent the wheel. The original show told stories from the comics. Keep that same formula tell new stories from the comics, update the animation slightly and you should be good to go.
I agree but if the tone is slightly diff and music is different I don’t think you should exactly be bent out of shape

Well they already introduced a new animated Spider-Man yesterday or W/e

And the OG show they already had Spider-Man’s enemies, spider slayers, black cat, iron man, Daredevil, blade, morbius, secret wars, venom and carnage, and the introduction of spidermen from alternate realities, Peter’s parents and madam web

I mean yeah you can continue it but what else are you going to show?

You aint ever heard of a retcon?

If yall want the exact show from the 90's then the show will fail. Keep the continuity from the old show. Introduce the more recent characters that have been created the past 20 years. Bring back some old characters (villains and heros). Make sure the animation is on point. Improve the fight scenes.

If yall want the exact show from the 90's then the show will fail. Keep the continuity from the old show. Introduce the more recent characters that have been created the past 20 years. Bring back some old characters (villains and heros). Make sure the animation is on point. Improve the fight scenes.
This is what I’m saying.

Back