Welcome To aBlackWeb

Its fine but to be fair I don't think there would of been that big of an outrage if any that Wolverine had a differenr voice actor who sounded the same at the OG. lol

Its fine but to be fair I don't think there would of been that big of an outrage if any that Wolverine had a differenr voice actor who sounded the same at the OG. lol
Sure there would. Fan boys are particular about that shit. He's Alive and as far as I can tell, well. Imma give him the benefit of the doubt and see how he sounds throughout the rest of the series. We heard him talk for like 2 seconds.

Didn't notice at first. So Jean's pregnant
View attachment 1265084
Better hope it's not Logan's lol
Oh I just realized
So... The X-Men 97 Trailer.... Holy SHIT! People been asking about what Jean being pregnant means. It means two things:
1.) That may not be Jean Grey. That's her clone Madelyne Pryor, who was made by Mr Sinister to entice Scott to get pregnant so he could kidnap the baby.

2.) The Goblin Queen & her Inferno are coming!

If its anything like the comics you are gonna be in for one HELL of a wild ride. The original Inferno event was one of the most insane and awesome crossovers of all damn time!

Oh I just realized
So... The X-Men 97 Trailer.... Holy SHIT! People been asking about what Jean being pregnant means. It means two things:
1.) That may not be Jean Grey. That's her clone Madelyne Pryor, who was made by Mr Sinister to entice Scott to get pregnant so he could kidnap the baby.

2.) The Goblin Queen & her Inferno are coming!

If its anything like the comics you are gonna be in for one HELL of a wild ride. The original Inferno event was one of the most insane and awesome crossovers of all damn time!
I wonder if this means....

Back