Welcome To aBlackWeb

lol @ Prof X getting shot being a George Floyd moment. So is it all going to go away in a year with no progress made too?
uh yeah

This does not sound promising. Fighting against hate and bigotry while protecting the humans who provide the hate and bigotry was one of the reasons why the show was so good

"And things are, despite the friends of humanity still having their mullets and getting all up in it, things are really starting to look up for mutants. And this is gonna kind of come to a head and leads our X-Men to say, ‘What does our future hold for us? We weren’t expecting this.’ And you’re gonna have Cyclops and Storm really wanting to carry on the dream. And they’ve recruited Morph and Bishop to actually become full-time members of the team."

"But then, of course, as the X-Men are kind of looking at the future and, we’re going to be talking a lot about this, ‘How do you face the future? How do the X-Men do what they’ve been telling humanity to do for decades, which is embrace the future?’"

uh yeah

This does not sound promising. Fighting against hate and bigotry while protecting the humans who provide the hate and bigotry was one of the reasons why the show was so good

Yes and no. They had some good arcs that had nothing to do with bigotry like the Phoenix Saga and the Apocalypse stuff. There are stories from the comics that can be adapted too.

I hope this shit is successful so that can open the door for them to revive the Spider-Man series from the 90’s. That shit ended on a cliffhanger too.

wonder if they gonna explain why he got the alien look now instead of the old one
I think I watched a video that said something like the alien was always his true form but was acting like a skrull so to speak

I could have also made this up as I was high when I saw the video

Back