Welcome To aBlackWeb

When this movie finally comes out, niggas is gonna be complaining like “I can’t believe they did the villain fuckniggamaximus the 3rd dirty like that! They was supposed to give his character depth and he don’t even look like that in the comics!!”
If marvel /disney wants to continue to shoot themselves in the foot and keep making Thor love and thunder caliber garbage then that's on them. I'm through at this point it ain't even worth my time anymore.

You really think Agatha ain’t got a plan in place for that?

It's possible. I think it would be very easy to bring her back because we didn't really get visual confirmation of her death plus she's very powerful in her own right, so escaping that situation wasn't out of bounds. Still, I'm not sure bringing her back would be a priority given all the new characters they have waiting in the winds. That said, if they really want to build up the mystical side, it might be smart to bring her back into the fold for a couple more runs.

It's possible. I think it would be very easy to bring her back because we didn't really get visual confirmation of her death plus she's very powerful in her own right, so escaping that situation wasn't out of bounds. Still, I'm not sure bringing her back would be a priority given all the new characters they have waiting in the winds. That said, if they really want to build up the mystical side, it might be smart to bring her back into the fold for a couple more runs.
I get u.

I think she stillaround.
I think she teleported away

Wonderman is a dope character, people must not know much about dude.

On the otherhand....I was hyped when She-Hulk was announced and well we saw them results. Hopefully this series gets writers who actually care about the source material.

I haven't seen She-Hulk yet, but from what I've heard about it, it sounds pretty much exactly like what they said it would be for better or worse.

She’s a nexus being we can’t have nexus being things without her being around she just on pause

Back