Welcome To aBlackWeb

Disney+ Marvel's What If...? (Season 3, TBA)

This episode was soooo much better than the first.

Everything about this was good. The humor, the action, the use of characters, the plot, the animation... Corvus Glaive looked dope which I did not expect. How every character was actually likeable, even the Collector.

They even made sense out of Hela's crown because Thor: Ragnorak never explicitly stated how it was used.

If they never get to that last teaser with Peter and Ego, maybe it'll be Season 2, I'll be ok because Cha Cha is an infinitely better Star Lord.

This one is cool because one change set soooooo many other things in motion and prevents a lot of others. For example how does Killmonger's life change? Does he see Wakanda differently since they lost their prince? Or is he still upset and capitalize on the vulnerability?

Somethings i dont buy, like Ravagers being celebrities or "likeable" simply because he is a different person. Maybe his royal lineage played a part but i dunno.

What If ? Episode 2

This one was bittersweet due to the fact that this featured one of Chadwick Boseman's final performance.
The story was cool and I liked the changes to certain characters I've watched over the years in MCU films.
I've seen quite a few people online saying the show is terrible because certain characters would never behave or act the way they do on this show.
This is based on ALTERNATE realities in which characters are influenced by situations and people that cross their paths.I think people are forgetting that fact.

This one is cool because one change set soooooo many other things in motion and prevents a lot of others. For example how does Killmonger's life change? Does he see Wakanda differently since they lost their prince? Or is he still upset and capitalize on the vulnerability?

Somethings i dont buy, like Ravagers being celebrities or "likeable" simply because he is a different person. Maybe his royal lineage played a part but i dunno.

In the trailers they shows Kilmonger saving Tony Stark if I remember correctly.

Whether that has anything to do with theses What if stories being somewhat connected remains to be seen tho

I liked the ravagers twist especially the thanos flip.

T'challa just ain't a fuck nigga like peter quill. So I could understand the love. Lol. Ol boy was stanning him too hard but whatever.

I liked the fact they flipping the stories but still staying true to the hearts of the characters.

And lol at how they did dave Bautista. They brought back everyone and they mama to do the voice overs. Told that man to stay home and made drax a bartender. Lmao. That's what you get for not staying in ya lane.

7b862ce467c3645acd69cbda91b2ba89d44f64bc.gifv
4742f7e28df08076b016443e92a663ca6d0289ac.gifv

90211a9cebfcfa597ff62925d233ee6f3d9e8f90.gifv
fe9af6af747c9e933ef750ca8b0a4f0a1caee063.gifv

965577a3a7b97c202475c1d5b126e57614350d4d.gifv
d3aca1efd2ead587e2d44b5439da4f4d213c0e69.gifv

6bc3e2e9f4b2f0cafa6c8874ae40e1c0cf4188ad.gifv
5920581a023cea42b92c6691cc35acd82667e379.gifv

T’challa heading the ravages probably made them a lot more likeable because they were more “ noble” so naturally you’re going to have fans and be approachable

Back