Welcome To aBlackWeb

Disney+ Marvel's What If...? (Season 3, TBA)

I liked the first episode. Gave Noir genre type vibes. Matter of fact, if they gave it the noir aesthetic, it probably would have been even better.

I like Nebula in this better than in the movies. Detective Nebula is dope.

2 for 2. The 1988 Avengers episode was dope. The animation looks cleaner this season too

I don't remember the first season having all the actors come back to voice their animated versions but they got Hayley Atwell, Sebastian Stan, Hemsworth, Michael Douglas, Kurt Russell and Laurence Fisbourne to come back for this one

20231226_040030.jpg

Good ass episode! Winter Soldier’s appearance was much appreciated. Dope to see a young Starlord with his God powers.

A new Nebula and a new Starlord so far. Would be dope to see these versions show up in a Multiverse movie.

Episode 1 was good I like this Nebula better lol

Marvel taking all these creative risks and ideas for their animation but not their live action films is.... a choice

Yo, is they saving the budget for X-Men 97? After watching Blue Eye Samurai and SpiderVerse this year, this animation quality/style is ASS. Just look at anybody with a beard. Decent episode tho, better than Cyberpunk Nebula. But still mid. Shoutout to T’Chaka.

548f76d513b4573b0a721e96fa6106fbd3fa85c6.gifv

41019410d42a9ef0b02c4e712a01f6274aca2eff.gifv

Episode 1 definitely had a noir and Blade Runner feel. Cool to see an alternate version of The Guardians of the Galaxy

Episode 2

I know the artists were trying to get the Kurt Russell look down but he looked more like Jim Morrison from The Doors
This was still a great Episode displaying a different version of the Avengers and Peter Quills destiny

Episode 3 was more of a slapstick comedy and nod to Die Hard

Back