Welcome To aBlackWeb

That was a fun watch. Liked the chemistry between Jack and Elsa. I thought those were TVA Minutemen but they clearly weren't. Werewolf By Night tore them dudes apart. Man-Thing was dope. Some brutal deaths in this

a20dfa25bdcf607d705f5f76a9cee3e52b13c65b.gifv

This was just aite. I tried to watch it early this morning but dozed back off a few times. Ima run it back.

This is pretty much a standalone thing with no real repercussions in the overall scheme of things though right? Aside from introducing monsters.

I was wondering if they had it black and white for the old school horror aesthetic or so they could get some of those blood spatters off without it being actual blood... or both

This was just aite. I tried to watch it early this morning but dozed back off a few times. Ima run it back.

This is pretty much a standalone thing with no real repercussions in the overall scheme of things though right? Aside from introducing monsters.

I was wondering if they had it black and white for the old school horror aesthetic or so they could get some of those blood spatters off without it being actual blood... or both
Director wanted that 1930s aesthetic

Watched this earlier and it was a fun watch

didn’t know what to expect and even though I hate black and white content I guess going for that old school monster movie charm for nostalgia made it cool to me

a self contained story that I wouldn’t even mind watching again

Definitely liked this a lot. This is kinda how I feel they should have approached phase 4. Some characters have series and some just have these hour long special one offs. She Hulk could have benefitted from this approach instead of a 9 episode chore.

Back