Welcome To aBlackWeb

y’all niggas gotta relax it was simple as I would smash. Same as any other chick if they had something about them. Relax

Nah, it ain't just you. It's just funny how a lot of dudes on here feel like they have to preface their desire to fuck a white chick. lol Nothing serious, just an observation.

I have that exact comic book as a kid it was my first Cap. America comic and I was confused as hell why he was a werewolf lol

Something about somebody put a Magick Curse on him and turned him into a Wolf. I have to recheck, but remembering how dumb it looked, I'd rather not.

So Monica can see electromagnetic energy now.

1613897433508.png

If you re-listen to the voices while she's pushing through the barrier you'll hear the convo between young Monica and Nick Fury where she says "Mom, maybe I could fly up and meet you halfway?" and he answers "Only if you learn to glow like your Aunt Carol."

Sword getup looking a bit like her Spectrum costume:

Monica-Rambeau-as-Spectrum.jpg

WandaVision-Monica-Rambeau-Spectrum.jpg

Monica's being prepped to become Photon/Spectrum/Captain Marvel. This is partly how it's going to be explained when she turns up able to manipulate energy.

1cf4bfa36730eba3b11f802f762ac09e.300x225x196.gif

Last edited:
As far as the Nexus commercial: I used to have I think an issue of the New Mutants where during a fight someone tries to "read" Ilyana Rasputin and announces they can't because she's a nexus of all probabilities. Don't quote me on that, but I can remember the panel: whomever it is that said it is blind, yellow skin, with a light blue one-piece and cape. I'm thinking #33, 40, 44, 45, or 46 just by looking at their covers.

So googling trying to find that panel from one of those comics brought me to a tangent on the Nexus of All Realities (instead of probabilities) and how in Marvel it can be a place or a person depending on which universe it is. In 616, it's Wanda; she's a Nexus of All Realities. Had to rewind back to the commercial and, sure enough, the commercial says Nexus "... anchors you to your reality, or the reality of your choice... " implying that there are multiple realities. And if she's the Nexus, this will naturally play into the new Doctor Strange flick.

So Monica can see electromagnetic energy now.

View attachment 470319

If you re-listen to the voices while she's pushing through the barrier you'll hear the convo between young Monica and Nick Fury where she says "Mom, maybe I could fly up and meet you halfway?" and he answers "Only if you learn to glow like your Aunt Carol."

Sword getup looking a bit like her Spectrum costume:

Monica-Rambeau-as-Spectrum.jpg

WandaVision-Monica-Rambeau-Spectrum.jpg

1cf4bfa36730eba3b11f802f762ac09e.300x225x196.gif
Damn. Did you predict this without reading a comic or any comic book info on the internet?

Wonder what the Nexus commercial is alluding to
Wanda is somehow channeling the nexus through her like a conduit which is why she's so powerful. The nexus is like a focal location for all dimensions and energy. She's able to tap into it and use her "hex" abilites. Agatha or whoever she's working for(my guess is Nightmare) is trying to unlock something I think.

No way Agatha is working solo. Especially if thats the darkhold.

Nightmare and Mephisto are definitely involved.

They keep mentioning Ultron which leads me to believe he's coming back.

What if the missing agent or whatever is Wonderman?
I think the sword leader guy that was studying Visions body already created a new mind. I think Wonder man is coming by the end of this. I definitely think it's Nightmare since this leads to Dr. Strange film.

I'm going with nightmare as well.

I'm thinking she's unknowingly feeding him with the town of Westview.... Which is why Pietro commended her on the "pleasantness" of her nightmare.... He's fed off much worse.. And while the terror is mild, sheer quantity is more than fulfilling

So, if that was Darkhold, bringing Chthon to this realm could be Agatha's end goal.

Maybe so...

Rob (comics explained) called this shit early too. Of course it's only a theory and no telling what might really happen but so far his idea is looking pretty logical

I'm going with nightmare as well.

I'm thinking she's unknowingly feeding him with the town of Westview.... Which is why Pietro commended her on the "pleasantness" of her nightmare.... He's fed off much worse.. And while the terror is mild, sheer quantity is more than fulfilling
Pietro called her kids demon spawn, one of the sons commented he sleeps like a vampire, he's definitely something much more evil. I think Ralph might be mephisto as well because his first comic appearance was a fly. Wanda saw a fly and the camera keyed in on it when she went to the basement. 2 more episodes a whole lot of fuckery is coming.

Nah, it ain't just you. It's just funny how a lot of dudes on here feel like they have to preface their desire to fuck a white chick. lol Nothing serious, just an observation.
I been wanted to smash Agatha.I been said that.

She was hot and horny in Stepbrothers.

It's like she not bad,but she sexy for some reason and that's why a nigga might say it like that.

She always looks like a horny milf who's husband ain't fucking her right.Don't even know if she got kids.

Darcy always been a thicky thick I would toss too.

I actually can't believe she's 47

Back