Welcome To aBlackWeb

Oh shit, so they saying the fantastic 4 and doom were blipped back into deep space with out a craft and got exposed to the radiation???

That is a fire explanation

Oh shit, so they saying the fantastic 4 and doom were blipped back into deep space with out a craft and got exposed to the radiation???

That is a fire explanation

i just read about a theory that the beekeeper’s name is agent Franklin who maybe the son of Reed & Sue. I could see how The Fantastic 4 maybe always been around but got stuck in another universe & was brought back by the Blip

Nigga leave these nuts out your mouth
original.gif

when I got to the first gif in my initial watch, i thought marvel fucked up big time and forgot to edit visions look in post production. dude was so grayed out. but after that close up it was obvious he looked that way on purpose

my bad marvel. i should’ve never doubted you

when I got to the first gif in my initial watch, i thought marvel fucked up big time and forgot to edit visions look in post production. dude was so grayed out. but after that close up it was obvious he looked that way on purpose

Yea I was like what them saw the stone was gone and was like yea I see what's going on

Yea I was like what them saw the stone was gone and was like yea I see what's going on

?‍♂️,y'all are slow.

This last episode was a lil heavy on the cliche police exposition but I'm lovin' the show so far and this black beanie from Teyonah Parris is suuuuuuper wifeable

Back