Welcome To aBlackWeb

ironfist/dardevil
jessica jones
luke cage

i hoppe dc is taking note.....

jessica jones detective skill is what batman should be doing a whole lot more of in the future.....

batman is the world's greatest detective, but does almost no detecting in the movies...

jessica jones detective skill is what batman should be doing a whole lot more of in the future.....

batman is the world's greatest detective, but does almost no detecting in the movies...
Matt Reeves already confirmed he wamted to show more of Batmans detective side but yea Jones is dope in this series. I really enjoyed her season a lot.

Matt Reeves already confirmed he wamted to show more of Batmans detective side but yea Jones is dope in this series. I really enjoyed her season a lot.
it convinced me that suggestion is the greatest super power ever.....

you can literally live off the grid indefinitely

should i watch iron fist first? thats the only solo one i havent viewed yet

should i watch iron fist first? thats the only solo one i haven't viewed yet
i would..
i mean it's the weakest series, but the main plot is pretty much a carry on from that show and daredevil season 2

should i watch iron fist first? thats the only solo one i havent viewed yet
Wiki that bullshit series was trash though I do like how he is written in this season compared to his own.

I didnt love Iron Fist, but i still watched it beginning to end lol. Just by the previews of defenders i think Iron fist is cooler in this show than his own. Hopefully the new Showrunner does better with season 2 than the first one did.

Danny/iron fist still trash in this series.

"I'm the immortal iron fist. The weapon of k'un lun"
"I know how to summon my chi"

eyeroll-.gif

Last edited:

Because casuals wanna see amazing fight scenes and shit blowing up, him going around checking for clues is going to bore the audience.

Back