Welcome To aBlackWeb

Drinking game. Every time she breaks the 4th wall take a shot!!!🎉🥳🥃

Maybe they were trying to get her blood to bulk up. Could be a theory.
That's what a lot of people are saying in the YouTube comments. They wanted her blood sample o guess they prolly working for the power broker. Looking at the artwork in the end credits you see blonsky saving his penpals goodbye instead of them being on the bus with them. I think he's up to something. This isn't the end for the abomiy.

8e6641d7f1141cf9dfbefcadeca4babbd316ba55.gifv

18a3da9f2cb082857088e9f5351fc57747e1271c.gifv

b607f235c4f47c42dff8b2a63d3ffc2ee4d53b10.gifv

3f8627c291258cccdcf6d3048be3d8f2c468fc3a.gifv

20f2247e18023335ae1ec4d7f7d72cf4e46f24bd.gifv

50f0283f794638f8facb5490081f9d9b52314d6c.gifv

That's not the f*ckin wrecking crew. Wtf is marvel doing? First gor now this. Those wrr the most non threatening super powered powered goons I've ever seen. Those weren't goons those were stooges especially that little safe negro they had in the crew

How did they get that from this?

View attachment 915923

I'm not expecting comic book accuracy or bright colored costumes but they.could at least kept some of the aesthetic and appeared more threatening . They should've had pro wrestlers or some kind of athletes playing those roles.
That's what I'm saying. Shit was disgraceful

It's poor writing and producing. They put 5 times the effort of intertwining Megan into this episode, as opposed to the Wrecking crew. That was some CW type shit.
People always make cw comparisons to these shows when it comes to special effects whether it's star wars etc but remember that's what they are. These are shows not movies so it's gonna be scaled down somewhat. I've complained about episode 2 and his practically. Nothing happened. It there's 9 episodes that's more than most MCU shows besides Loki . Jen is not there yet she's not a hero yet and you can t ll at the end of this episode it building us to something bigger.

People always make cw comparisons to these shows when it comes to special effects whether it's star wars etc but remember that's what they are. These are shows not movies so it's gonna be scaled down somewhat. I've complained about episode 2 and his practically. Nothing happened. It there's 9 episodes that's more than most MCU shows besides Loki . Jen is not there yet she's not a hero yet and you can t ll at the end of this episode it building us to something bigger.
I mean everyone can see the CGI is 1990s bad, but the issue isn't special effects. It's the writing level. CW was low-level entertainment for teenage girls. She-Hulk is written the same way. I'm sure some 16 year old girl was hyped that Megan was name dropped 30 times during the same, and that we got a corny CGI twerk scene, but this ain't MCU level shit. Cameos are cool, but why was this central to an episode. Three eps in and nothing's happened except corny Amy Schumer level jokes.

Or maybe this is what people now. I don't know, after Stranger Things and the Boys dropped great seasons, and HotD came out the gate strong.I was hoping for this to be good. Disney+ has been hit & miss, while Netlfix Marvel shows were consistently better. Even Iron Fist is better than half the Disney+ shows so far.

Back