Welcome To aBlackWeb

She's weaker only because she keeps her intelligence and reasoning better than normal Savage Hulk. She can get stronger the angrier she gets as well just slower than Bruce. The MCU has effectively nerfed the shit outta them though and taken away the angrier portion. Got Hulk doing dabs in restaurants with clothes from HnM lol.
Hulk is stronger because she hulk is a girl. That's right I said it she's a girl and everybody knows girls are weaker.

I think there's talks of doing a World Breaker Hulk movie,that's probably when he gets his big Power Up.

I think there's talks of doing a World Breaker Hulk movie,that's probably when he gets his big Power Up.
That's rumor untill confirmed otherwise. I saw a screen splash from sdcc we're it was listed amongst all the other TBA projects but that could've been fanmade

Man…
I hope it’s a trial an episode cause just focusing on Abominations trial is gonna get old quick.

play up the procedural court room drama over making the shit Ally McSex in the City.

How many Hulk toys is Disney selling to do this to my guy? Like got damn.
This is on Universal most likely. They still got distribution rights if anything Hulk does resembles a story arc Universal can come in and sue because its basically a movie that they coulda made. So he's perpetually sidelined until further notice

Back