Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ignore that damn lol mad posts saved smh. Far as the point I mean...I suppose you could say they are since Bast has definitely linked to save T'Challa from Mephisto before. The live action versions sort of changed certain things so yes Moonknight, Black Panther, hell Jonny Blaze is one with Zarathos technically too lol.

They did miss on mentioning
that Konshu and Bast are actually brother and sister. Though maybe they'll retcon that.

damn I didnt realize Jonny Blaze was one too. Wild shit.

Is Gambit an Avatar for some goofy ass card gawd?
:hahaha:

damn I didnt realize Jonny Blaze was one too. Wild shit.

Is Gambit an Avatar for some goofy ass card gawd?
:hahaha:
Technically if we use this shows definition though Jonny and Zarathos are bonded by force the Spirit of Vengeance is far more powerful.

Also "fuck off"

I thought some of the writing on TFATWS was a bit meh. Flag Smashers were pointless.
I dunno if it was writing, editing or what but yeah they really fumbled whatever they were doing with the flagsmashers. They went out and cast a talented and well regarded actress as their mother/leader and then just kill her off screen? The flagsmashers are fighting for vaccines and stuff and then that just randomly gets dropped?

I dunno if it was writing, editing or what but yeah they really fumbled whatever they were doing with the flagsmashers. They went out and cast a talented and well regarded actress as their mother/leader and then just kill her off screen? The flagsmashers are fighting for vaccines and stuff and then that just randomly gets dropped?
The script was changed because of covid. Originally the flagsmashers were releasing a virus that was going to whoop the worlds ass.

I think I remember hearing that they made changes to part of the story away from some vaccine/virus shit because of the pandemic. Not confirmed though.

I cant remember who had beef with the main flagsmasher lady in that thread because of her accent or some shit lol

I think I remember hearing that they made changes to part of the story away from some vaccine/virus shit because of the pandemic. Not confirmed though.

I cant remember who had beef with the main flagsmasher lady in that thread because of her accent or some shit lol
It wasn't her accent lol. It was because she didnt convince him that she could play someone who could go after the 1% cause of her actual background

I was just about to say did everyone watch the post credit scenes?!

I missed it first time round, but it's only when I saw harlow like this

a1a1180a-07ff-473d-8e64-91be8457a4d5-screen-shot-2022-05-04-at-75310-am.jpg

I was like wtf a gwan ere? 🤯

So did they not change outfits instantly each time a different personality came out like in the show?
It's one of the show changes.

The Mr Knight "suit" is actually another personality all together not necessarily tied to Jake, Marc, or Steven.

Same with the moonknight suit.... They all can use it

It's one of the show changes.

The Mr Knight "suit" is actually another personality all together not necessarily tied to Jake, Marc, or Steven.

Same with the moonknight suit.... They all can use it
Ohhh ok. Wonder why they made that change. Seems like a huge difference from the comic

Who knows?🤷🏿‍♂️

I still think it's good... But a lot of die hard fans of the comics are not happy with the show.

I personally don't mind creative changes if they still tell a good story... It keeps people who think they know what's going on, on their toes. As long as it's good. This show is good 🤷🏿‍♂️

Ohhh ok. Wonder why they made that change. Seems like a huge difference from the comic
They did a big disservice to Mr. Knight. Dude is a cunning detective who can throw down. Jake is the most violent. Steven they changed completely because they were scared of the Batman comparisons. They do have certain different forms though. When Moonknight has to face more magical or supernatural beings he uses artifacts from Egypt that Konshu had

7auyzq7nedc81.jpg

Back