Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bruh, I don’t care about Loki. He just cool to me. I can appreciate his story arc and say he ain’t nice like that at the same time. I watched this shit for the multiverse aspect and Kang.
I don't "care" for him either but I think they've done a great job of making him matter in terms of the larger picture

I thought about this before. Characters replacing the stones. Loki dealing with Time, Wanda with reality, America Chavez / Monica with space and fill out the rest. But I don’t think marvel is smart enough to even make that connection all things considering

I thought about this before. Characters replacing the stones. Loki dealing with Time, Wanda with reality, America Chavez / Monica with space and fill out the rest. But I don’t think marvel is smart enough to even make that connection all things considering

Wouldn’t be mad at this at all.

So you admit to obsessively following my posts with an emotional reaction for the past 24hrs cause I shot at you. So basically man, how does my dick taste?

I thought you was blocking me you sensitive bitch.

I took 5 minutes to wack them posts only this morning because you made it clear it bothered you, herb. Otherwise I don’t care.

And stop fantasizing about men sucking your dick faggot

I thought you was blocking me you sensitive bitch.

I took 5 minutes to wack them posts only this morning because you made it clear it bothered you, herb. Otherwise I don’t care.

And stop fantasizing about men sucking your dick faggot

So it taste bad. I didn’t shower after my run. Stop seeking the attention of me. Don’t take 5 minutes out your day for DOOM. I hope to not wake up to 20 notifications from you tomorrow.

finished the show

It was cool

Green twizllers every where

Loki had to grab all the strands, maybe he should have braided it or have it some locs

IMG_1548.gif

Back