Welcome To aBlackWeb

lol where the fuck is your patience?

there has been two multiverse movies since he appeared, his death is supposed to be the root of it right? Kang was the gatekeeper of all this shit? And he hasn’t been mentioned since. I think I’m warranted is saying WHERE THE FUCK IS KANG? It’s been no bed crumbs of this nigga actually impacting the MCU.

they’re has been two multiverse movies since he appeared, his death is supposed to be the root of it right? Kang was the gatekeeper of all this shit? And he hasn’t been mentioned since. I think I warranted is saying WHERE THE FUCK IS KANG? It’s been no bed crumbs of this nigga actually impacting the MCU.

I mean we saw a few infinity stones before we actually saw Thanos... relax and let it play out bruh

Kang would put the beats to thanos if he aint got the gaunlet
Depends on what you mean.

He could outsmart him,but he can't beat him in a fight.

Thanos is a trained fighter and strong as hell.

That's why he be beating The Hulk's ass in the books and the movies.

Kang is a worse threat than Thanos though as a villain because of time travel and multiverses

kinda shitty how Hollywood is basically like Mike Jones said "Back then they didn't want me, now I'm hot they all on me". Ke Huy Quan and Brendan Fraiser have basically spent 20+ years sitting around and twiddling their thumbs for Hollywood to cast them in more shit. They win a Golden Globe and suddenly it's "oh my god I've always loved your work. Let's get you in a movie/show/etc"

Well well........Short Round from "Indiana Jones and the Temple Of Doom" joins the ensemble. I really liked "Everything Everywhere At Once" as well.

Speaking of which, Marvel has changed the Game AGAIN with this Multiverse/Parallel Universe shit. That seems to be the common theme in alot of Plots nowadays.

Remember when Christopher Nolan dropped "Inception"? Everybody was all about Lucid Dreaming for a HOTT Min and some Secs.

This is just like that, except it's gaining more momentum and popularity than Lucid Dreaming did.

Back