Hailee Steinfeld and Florence Pugh are the same age yet one looks considerably older than the other...intriguing. Anyways this might be my favorite Disney MCU show so far. This was cool

It's like they knowingly made kingpin sillier with each fuckin take.

Went from intimidating.. to wearing a goofy ass shirt under the white suit.. then I look up and this nigga got a goofy ass hat on in the next shot too.

This muhfucka got hit by a car and brushed it off.. Took an arrow to the heart and just pulled the shit out like meh.. and got blown the fuck up and just walked out 5 minutes later.

:niggaa:

lmao what the hell
I saw that scene on YouTube. Not only did he get hit by a car and survive an explosion , his clothes weren't even singed. I think thats a skull disguised as kingpin. Theres no way that kingpin was human.

Watching kingpin this ep had me googling what powers this man had lol
He's actually crazy fucking strong in the comics lol

While the Kingpin has no superhuman powers, he is incredibly strong and significantly more durable than the average human, possessing remarkable strength concealed by his extremely corpulent appearance. Most of his body mass is actually muscle that has been built to extraordinary size, much like a Super Heavyweight sumo wrestler, or some Olympic weightlifters and powerlifters but at greater strength levels. He has been shown to be strong enough to hurl large men across a room,[15] and leave imprints in concrete walls after punching them.[83] Defying his size, the Kingpin is a master of many forms of armed and unarmed combat, especially sumo wrestling. His signature move is the bear hug. His skill is such that he once fought Captain America to a standstill in hand-to-hand combat.[15] His daily workout typically consists of simultaneously overcoming five or more trained martial artists with his bare hands,[84] and he stores his valuables in a custom-built safe which has no lock, only a door which is so heavy that only the Kingpin himself is strong enough to open it

Kingpin's attire in this episode is pulled from...

clean.jpg

I hope Marvel Studios tries to extend episodes per season. Push it 8 episodes in a season. Doesn't have to be 12 or 13 like the Netflix shows

[

While the Kingpin has no superhuman powers, he is incredibly strong and significantly more durable than the average human, possessing remarkable strength concealed by his extremely corpulent appearance. Most of his body mass is actually muscle that has been built to extraordinary size, much like a Super Heavyweight sumo wrestler, or some Olympic weightlifters and powerlifters but at greater strength levels. He has been shown to be strong enough to hurl large men across a room,[15] and leave imprints in concrete walls after punching them.[83] Defying his size, the Kingpin is a master of many forms of armed and unarmed combat, especially sumo wrestling. His signature move is the bear hug. His skill is such that he once fought Captain America to a standstill in hand-to-hand combat.[15] His daily workout typically consists of simultaneously overcoming five or more trained martial artists with his bare hands,[84] and he stores his valuables in a custom-built safe which has no lock, only a door which is so heavy that only the Kingpin himself is strong enough to open it
He should’ve punched Kate’s head smooth off

Hopefully we get some series. I kinda tried of the 1 & done shows.
WandaVision being 1 season makes sense cause the Westview storyline is done. Even though I'm not a huge fan of the show, Falcon & the Winter Soldier could easily be made into multiple seasons on the street-level. I really didn't expect Loki to get a 2nd season. I think we might get a 2nd season of Hawkeye where Kate is Hawkeye. It wasn't confirmed that this would be 1 and done.

This description came straight outta this issue of the Marvel Universe Handbook

IMG_20200619_152719724.jpg

I used to have this issue. It was one of my comics that was stolen back in 2000.