Welcome To aBlackWeb

How often was he called Dexter and how often was he called Bullseye?

You don't know cause you don't know what you talking about. Shit the fuck up you goofy ass nigga. Argue with yourself or keep this little comic book shit cute lil nigga

:lol10:....Thought we was talking bout how weak S2 was til your bitchass caught feelings

Yeah he bugging. S2 was the weakest of the 3. Wasn't bad just not as good as the other 2.

Coincidentally S2 didn't have Kingpin.
:wdf5:.....WTF are talking bout.

:lol10: ....you aight b? No reason to go off the deep end.
:js4:.....shit I didn't know.

And now that I do. Yup

I'd rather watch Bullseye than that weak ass Hand shit from season 2

:js4:
Yeah, everybody know that nigga name is Dexter...........:tuh:

FOH clown ass nigga
:lol10:....Thought we was talking bout how weak S2 was til your bitchass caught feelings
Cuz season 2 wasn't better than 3 of Daredevil????....................... :hahaha:

You really a clown ass nigga. You don't want these problems. But I you're ever in the DMV area, I'd gladly curb stomp your emotional ass.
Look at the escalation.

I've noticed a trend of niggas who claim it's all jokes when they cracking on other niggas but when they getting bombed on with jokes, here come personal insults thinly disguised as jokes.

Ex: "______ put his car in park, but his hairline in reverse"

Response: "Maybe if you wasn't a bitch nigga, your kid wouldn't have gotten suspended from school."

A lot of emotionally unintelligent shit if you ask me but listen, I want you to feel safe.

Use this thread if a particular day is a day you don't feel like joking.

Just respond with a simple yes or no on a given day.

Ex: No

I know female behavior when I see it. Be safe out there.

Last edited:
Look at the escalation.

I know female behavior when I see it. Be safe out there.

sad-crying.gif
........I hurt your feelings

Notice your bitchass ain't ain't include your. It's cool I won't bully you again.

49D81D35-9998-42DE-84A8-1FBF26229837.gif
I really hope Kingpin shows up in the last episode of Hawkeye. They better not tease him and he not even be in the finale. Also I wonder if he’ll cameo in No Way Home that would be dope

This might be my favorite Disney+ marvel show so far. It just feels like they keep getting better and better and keep pushing set ups for so many storylines. Its crazy to me that this show is the least viewed of the shows so far too. Every episode has been fire. Excited for the kingpin encounter in the finale.

This might be my favorite Disney+ marvel show so far. It just feels like they keep getting better and better and keep pushing set ups for so many storylines. Its crazy to me that this show is the least viewed of the shows so far too. Every episode has been fire. Excited for the kingpin encounter in the finale.

I just had to convince a friend of mine to watch it myself. I made sure she watched Falcon and the Winter Soldier (she already did), then told her to peep Black Widow first, then start Hawkeye and eventually it'll make sense why I said to do it that way.

What I'm wondering, though, is what's Kingpin's and Kate's mom's connection to Valentina. She's the one that approached Yelena at the cemetery with the assignment to kill Clint, but Yelena said it was Kate's moms that hired her, but then moms is involved with Kingpin.

What I'm wondering, though, is what's Kingpin's and Kate's mom's connection to Valentina. She's the one that approached Yelena at the cemetery with the assignment to kill Clint, but Yelena said it was Kate's moms that hired her, but then moms is involved with Kingpin.

Was wondering the same thing.

Hope they don't make her a Kingpin pawn. I want her to be her own Kingpin. Manipulating things behind the scenes.

I'm thinking that Valentina is the handler/facilitator and the mom hired Yelena through her.

All caught up this is a solid show and they've done a great service showing the inner struggles that's Clints been dealing with. Phase 4 for the street level side is set up well and Kingpin needs to get that MCU film budget threat level. He has to be involved in the Spiderman trilogy at some point as story wise it'll make sense. Peter now living in Manhattan leaves him directly in a collision course with Fisks reach on crime.

Yelena brings a different energy to the show and she needs to be utilized more. It is time she finds out what happened to Natasha though. Kate made a good point that she needs to look into more regarding who hired her. Clints wife is definitely a Shield agent she's way too calm about everything over the years even if she did know the truth.

All caught up this is a solid show and they've done a great service showing the inner struggles that's Clints been dealing with. Phase 4 for the street level side is set up well and Kingpin needs to get that MCU film budget threat level. He has to be involved in the Spiderman trilogy at some point as story wise it'll make sense. Peter now living in Manhattan leaves him directly in a collision course with Fisks reach on crime.

Yelena brings a different energy to the show and she needs to be utilized more. It is time she finds out what happened to Natasha though. Kate made a good point that she needs to look into more regarding who hired her. Clints wife is definitely a Shield agent she's way too calm about everything over the years even if she did know the truth.
Relax

Back