Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy

This looks like it could be good. I like the interaction between the characters.

Marvel could strike gold again if they figure out how to capitalize on the popularity of the MCU and comics and make some good video games.

side note: was avengers unplayably bad or just not as good as Spider-Man? I was thinking of getting a “new” game just to pass the time until i can finally get my hands on a ps5

This looks like it could be good. I like the interaction between the characters.

Marvel could strike gold again if they figure out how to capitalize on the popularity of the MCU and comics and make some good video games.

side note: was avengers unplayably bad or just not as good as Spider-Man? I was thinking of getting a “new” game just to pass the time until i can finally get my hands on a ps5

Save your money, Avengers game is trash. Repetitive and buggy. Hulk is my favourite comic book character and I did not enjoy using him in the game.

Game is garbage man

They gave that game away free to fios customers about 4 months after that game came out

One of the biggest disappointments in the past year or so cyberpunk

Painfully boring And repetitive to play

Even if you spent $15 on it you still might not feel good about the purchase

Will wait for reviews. It seems like it could be fun, but also probably very repetitive which I heard was the Avengers games major downfall, but really all games are repetitive.

Also not a fan of the voice acting/dialogue like some had mentioned. Of either this or that avengers game.

Marvel hasn't done much in the video game catalog aside from spider man DC usually has that on lock
This is due to Sony Marvel hasn't done shit for games since Ultimate Alliance 2. How we haven't gotten an Xmen. Legends 3 is bullshit and this game already starting off bad. How you name a game GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY but only play as the dickhead who made Thanos win?:niggaa:

This is due to Sony Marvel hasn't done shit for games since Ultimate Alliance 2. How we haven't gotten an Xmen. Legends 3 is bullshit and this game already starting off bad. How you name a game GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY but only play as the dickhead who made Thanos win?:niggaa:
fr though...like I wanna fuck some shit up with Rocket...or hell, even Groot

why do i have to be the white protagonist??

I'm not touching this game with a 10ft pole. I pre-ordered the deluxe edition of The Avengers last summer and removed it off the PS4, 2 months later. I remember when TellTale was near the end of it's run and they dropped a GotG game and that was trash too.

Square enix still trash
Yall better dump this in the trash next to that Avengers game

Back