Welcome To aBlackWeb

I think High Evolutionary plays a part in why Rocket is a talking raccoon in the MCU. I wonder if we get introduced to his girl who's an Otter but I think we would have seen who was casted for the role

I think High Evolutionary plays a part in why Rocket is a talking raccoon in the MCU. I wonder if we get introduced to his girl who's an Otter but I think we would have seen who was casted for the role
High Evolutionary is huge on creating and evolving life no matter the price. Usually humans but he's experimented with animals as well. He actually knew Spider-Woman Jessica Drew's father back in the day. I wonder if they'll hint at all with that. He most likely will have created or at least experimented on Rocket so agreed there.

Mantis is my guess who dies. They are making it too obvious its Rocket in the trailer so it probabqly wont happen.

Trailer was alright

drax hitting that kid with the ball made me laugh

groot as a seemingly a 18-21 year old kid looks weird in the face lol but I know inori excited to see that

Everybody looks bloated while being in those uniforms lol

I’ve come to fully realize I really don’t care about the guardians like that lol but it looks like a fun and exciting time

Trailer was alright

drax hitting that kid with the ball made me laugh

groot as a seemingly a 18-21 year old kid looks weird in the face lol but I know inori excited to see that

Everybody looks bloated while being in those uniforms lol

I’ve come to fully realize I really don’t care about the guardians like that lol but it looks like a fun and exciting time

lol im bout sick of you mentioning me every time groot shows up somewhere nigga. The fuck outa here

Back