Welcome To aBlackWeb

e002ca8e621348f2753fa23df12dc9cd9c0d63f8.gifv
Still can't understand what would possess Reed Richards to tell her this shit.

Glad he's dead.

Yeh that 838 Thanos didn’t have the Time Stone I think. But either way he didn’t have all 6. That plus the 838 Strange using the Darkhold against him overpowered him. I mean this shouldn’t be all that surprising cause our Wanda almost washed him HERSELF in the final battle in Endgame
What's even more insane is there's a lot more powerful characters that the MCU hasn't introduced yet

Introducing Reed is one step closer to Franklin

What's even more insane is there's a lot more powerful characters that the MCU hasn't introduced yet

Introducing Reed is one step closer to Franklin

Franklin. Definitely existed in that universe and being that the time stone is somewhere out there are these heroes truly dead

Franklin. Definitely existed in that universe and being that the time stone is somewhere out there are these heroes truly dead
Of course they could change shit, but if you watched the episode of what if with doctor strange you'll see, yeah they can really die unless you get em from another universe, hence that Dr strange vs strange fight at the end of multiverse of madness. Some things even the time stone can not correct.

Never read that comic they supposedly working on as their big arc in which two universes combine or some shit like that. Could be their avenue

Yeh that 838 Thanos didn’t have the Time Stone I think. But either way he didn’t have all 6. That plus the 838 Strange using the Darkhold against him overpowered him. I mean this shouldn’t be all that surprising cause our Wanda almost washed him HERSELF in the final battle in Endgame

I believe they used the Book of Vishanti to beat Thanos. That would make more sense. It essentially would have given them whatever power was necessary to beat Thanos, so even if he had all the stones, they would have had the answer to defeating him.

Also, Wanda almost washed him without the stones. With the stones, he overpowered her pretty easily.

one thing I wasnt clear on was is there only ONE book of Vishanti? that one we saw in the movie was burned.. but was it like the darkhold where there is one for each universe?

one thing I wasnt clear on was is there only ONE book of Vishanti? that one we saw in the movie was burned.. but was it like the darkhold where there is one for each universe?
Could be like maybe how there's only 1 Scarlet Witch in all the universes? Idk, the book was always in that one spot multi dimension room.

Finally saw this.... Good movie. Probably the best of this phase. Only thing is the storyline of how Wanda went evil in the blink of an eye. This could have been developed more.

Only movie in this phase so far that I am eager to rewatch.

Back