Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 07-26-24

They used cgi to make him 4'8 for a joke 5'3 is close to kevin heart height. We want comic sccurate wolberine dammit!i i thoughtmarvel was about representation. What? The vertically challenged cant have role models?

I wonder does this show marvel they can be a bit more aggressive with their scripts moving forward

They don't have to be on the level of DP but they can be a bit more adult themed

I think they already understand that, but I wouldn't expect them to apply this to all their movies. Movies for characters like Blade and Punisher might go more this route, but I wouldn't expect them to apply this to movies that they want to reach the widest audiences possible.

I think they already understand that, but I wouldn't expect them to apply this to all their movies. Movies for characters like Blade and Punisher might go more this route, but I wouldn't expect them to apply this to movies that they want to reach the widest audiences possible.
Agreed

Disney needs to realize it's the adults that are buying the toys for their kids or themselves. Adults deserve to have nice things as well

Reactions: GNS
Back