Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 07-26-24

All this love between Reynolds and Wesley is kinda funny considering how bad their relationship supposedly was during Blade Trinity. I wouldn't have ever thought that Reynolds would be the one to reach out to Wesley.
The issue snipes had was really with the writers, director, etc ..

Him and Ryan, while they might be a lot better now, there wasn't really a huge issue with him personally. I vaguely remember the studio heads were trying to ice snipes out in favor of Reynolds but that wasn't anything Ryan asked them to do

Wesley said he hadn't really heard from him in 20 years, so I wouldn't necessarily say that they are cool.
That didn't mean they weren't either

I know he's has tax issues but I can't imagine the bag was that significant for him to work with a dude that he had legit disdain for

MCU got em one with this joint. Glad my boy Gambit finally got a proper representation on the big screen. Tatum too old now, but hopefully the reaction can get a film or series in the works

That didn't mean they weren't either

I know he's has tax issues but I can't imagine the bag was that significant for him to work with a dude that he had legit disdain for

I don't think they had serious beef like that. Reynolds just said in the past that Wesley basically never left the Blade character and was kind of an asshole throughout filming and that he though Wesley didn't really like him.

I watched this the other day. Was able to avoid every spoiler for the past month or so besides the Henry Cavill bit so I was pleasantly surprised by the cameos

This was best out the 3 movies

Back