Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 07-26-24

This multi verse shit is starting to feel cheesy and cheap. But I know it’s needed to merge all this shit together.

This multi verse shit is starting to feel cheesy and cheap. But I know it’s needed to merge all this shit together.

I'll be glad when all this is cleaned up/streamlined a bit.

they cant do it 100% properly until sony gets the fuck outa the way tho 😒 😕

I'll be glad when all this is cleaned up/streamlined a bit.

they cant do it 100% properly until sony gets the fuck outa the way tho 😒 😕
Everything will start making sense soon. We'll get incursions (and more) in The Marvels, Deadpool 3's plot leads into Secret Wars

Everything will start making sense soon. We'll get incursions (and more) in The Marvels, Deadpool 3's plot leads into Secret Wars

oh mos def I dont mind seeing it through..

you know what I meant about sony tho. They still got they bum ass "universe" over there. I wont be satisfied until all their shit outside of what Holland did within the MCU goes up in flames and is forgotten

Deadpool 3 I'm looking forward to
Gladiator 2, idk about that 1. First was good but it's been so long since it came out
Beetlejuice 2 could go either way after being so long since the first. Could go good like (imo) Bill & Ted/Ghostbuster Afterlife or turn out bad like Coming to America 2/ Matrix 4
Never seen Juror, so no comment on that
I don't have high hopes for Venom 3. The 1st 2 were trash with the only saving grace being the chemistry being Venom and Eddie

Didn't even know about the gladiator 2 thing. Random as hell. Could've just made another movie without tying it to the first.
Everything got wrapped up already

Didn't even know about the gladiator 2 thing. Random as hell. Could've just made another movie without tying it to the first.
Everything got wrapped up already
Yeah I've been hearing about it for the last 2 or 3 years
I'm not sure what else they can tell unless it's about someone totally different

Back