Welcome To aBlackWeb

They should do an x force movie a d I'm talking about the real x force. They already hav e cable and domino. Am they need are the rest of the team which is basically the new mutants.

They should do an x force movie a d I'm talking about the real x force. They already hav e cable and domino. Am they need are the rest of the team which is basically the new mutants.
that's what was supposed to happen kind of.they found a writer but that was before the buyout. it woulda been those 3 plus Colossus and Negasonic Teenage Warhead and possibly her girlfriend Yukio

Hot take

Deadpool 3 needs to tone down the jokes maybe by 70%

Deadpool 2 was like watching kick ass part 3
This is always the issue with deadpools character though.

Hes always good in small doses.

Seeing him for the first time in a movie was always gonna be dope.

In movie 2, you start getting tired of him

After movie 3, you done.

Hes like that in the comics too. Atleast to me. Get tired of the constant jokes 3 chapters in.

And im in no way a comic head. Just read a few chapters now and again.
Deadpool has always been a frat boy humor character but in the early 90's he was a little more serious and had his comic moments. Then late 90's early 2000's he went to being goofy silly Deadpool who broke the 4th wall and started talking to comic reader. I think they should go back to the original character and still make him goofy but with serious get shit done assassin side as well

Too many white boy gay jokes. Need to cut that shot all the way out
While it's not my fav type of comedy that's kinda deadpool's thing.it's a major part of his character in the comics

I liked Deadpool 2.Shit was fire to me

It basically spoofed Infinity War/End game before it even finished.

but yeah the jokes shouldn't be toned down,just made better

Deadpool 2 had some cringe but a lot of that shit was funny and it had way more action than Pt 1

20% of pt 1 is deadpool talking a bridge,but pt 1 hot fire.

Last edited:
The rumor is that it takes place during the events of End Game. I can see them taking inspiration from Lion King 1 and a half.

A more serious Deadpool kind of just becomes Deathstroke or Punisher. The thing that sets him apart from the mercenary/assassin/guns and swords characters is he is goofy and not very serious
That’s how he started out coincidentally.

Everybody brings Wanda Vision or Dr. Strange 2 as an introduction to X-Men.

This movie might be the one since it's already well established in Deadpool.

I think they bring those movies up because they are supposedly hitting the theater before Deadpool.

But if those movies (or any of the other movies that come out before Deadpool) don't introduce the X-Men, Deadpool for sure will because that character in the previous movies is tied to the X-Men

Back