Y'all some fucking haters.

Until y'all Niggaz beat me here with comic tv and movie news, imma keep posting Charlie videos..

I swear Niggaz always got something to complian about no matter what

Until y'all Niggaz beat me here with comic tv and movie news, imma keep posting Charlie videos..

Bolded...bruh. it aint that serious. No one figured it to be a competition

Bolded...bruh. it aint that serious. No one figured it to be a competition
If I see something I think is cool, and there is no existing post addressing it visible, then I'm going to post the video I just watched.

I'm saying if it's that big of a deal that all people don't wanna watch the videos I post.... Then post something else.

I ain't gonna drop the video if y'all already same news....

But whatever, it ain't that serious, you right. I'm just gonna post my shit regardless

Y'all just gonna have to complain and wack the shit y'all don't like it

the thing is, there are other channels that are probably more informative than Charlie's but they are either long af, or they dont have any personality.

Say what you want about Charlie, but he does have some good content. I just dont like the nickel and diming he does with info. He will make 3 videos talking about the same thing just slightly different from each other.

His videos are part of daily routine, but there's more complaints about in this thread about his videos than conversation about the show....
i guess b/c there aint really nothing to talk about until the NY comic con

So post his review vids, when there's actually footage and scenes to breakdown and dissect.

Not speculating on a 30 sec DD clip that showed absolutely nothing or some still photos of Chris Evans, that if you wasn't told were from the Avengers set, could easily be seen as some paparazzi pics of him going to Starbucks or some shit.

So post his review vids, when there's actually footage and scenes to breakdown and dissect.

Not speculating on a 30 sec DD clip that showed absolutely nothing or some still photos of Chris Evans, that if you wasn't told were from the Avengers set, could easily be seen as some paparazzi pics of him going to Starbucks or some shit.
Damn so Niggaz can't talk and speculate on a forum??

I actually enjoy talking about shit even if it's speculation...

Shit crazy y'all want rules on what get posted in a discussion threads

Damn so Niggaz can't talk and speculate on a forum??

I actually enjoy talking about shit even if it's speculation...

Shit crazy y'all want rules on what get posted in a discussion threads

Nothing wrong w/ foreshadowing when you got something to go on. I could see if dude had a source or something but dude doesn't even have that.

Like slim, you posted a vid of dude where, again, he goes on for 9+ minutes about a character that he himself admitted within the first minute couldn't even be in the movie cuz Marvel doesn't have the rights to the character.

Like.....
tenor.gif

Reactions: silverfoxx
it's in the iron fist thread, the videos were lumped together

ib would put it in here, but it's just a bunch of "speculation" by emergency awesome and n one likes to talk about that

https://411mania.com/movies/netflix-reveals-apparent-release-date-daredevil-season-three/

– The release date for Daredevil season three seems to be out, as revealed by Netflix. The company’s Thailand-local Twitter account posted the teaser that hit on Friday, with the text revealing an October 19th release date.

It’s important to note that it is always possible this is either a miscommunication or simply the Thailand release date. However, the latter is unlikely as Netflix traditionally bows their original series day-and-date across all global territories.

As of now, the US Netflix does not list a release date for Daredevil, nor does it list anything releasing on October 19th. This is significant as the service has new shows premiering on every other Friday between now and November 16th.

Translated, the text of the tweet is the quote, “I’d rather die as the devil, then live as Matt Murdock” from the teaser, along with the October 19th date.

Why do you keep calling him Charlie?