Welcome To aBlackWeb

In the story you posted yesterday, theater owners blamed its availability on Disney+ for sabotaging the box office numbers.

I can believe this bc my daughter is a huge MCU head. Maybe even more so than me.

There was no way she was gonna let me flake on her seeing Black Widow on opening weekend. But luckily I didn't hafta leave my crib to make good on it bc why?

Disney+ Premiere Access.

She got to see it and I still kept my black ass at home watching it with her from the comfort of my man cave futon. Win/Win

I liked it. A little long but it was cool. From some stuff I saw I was expecting to come away from it disgusted. But that's why I'm smart enough to form my own opinion.

Personally I think the MCU needs to rethink how they handle most of their villains and once they master that, shiiiiid.

I'm guessing they had to give his daughter a big name so they chose Taskmaster. But I feel they would've achieved the same result had she been a mindless killing machine that just so happened to be his daughter.

Lol she really should have died or been seriously injured in those times. Especially since she's just trained and not given some kind of super soldier serum

Back