Welcome To aBlackWeb

No lie, I thought you were gonna come in here and shit on the movie lol
Nah I like it but I'm hearing some people shitting on BW for the same reasons everyone loves WS.

Winter soldier had better fight scenes/choreography by far. That's all I got for now lol
I agree with this and that Taskmaster was not as terrifying as Bucky. When he came through ,he fucked shit up so effectively that if he had been ordered to kill Captain America from the get go, he probably would've done it with ease. He tossed that one guy through a propeller and at no point did you think he was going to lose a fight (until he met Black Panther but that's a different movie)

Taskmaster was borderline bad at everything she did. Driving a tank for no reason, pulling out claws for no reason, etc. They could have shown her being an effective Widow/assassin before Natasha got the best of her.

WS and BW are two complete different movies and can’t compare at all.

WS had everything from good acting, good script great fight scenes and the bad guy actually doing shit.

BW was more of a damn drama than a action/superhero movie.

We all love marvel but y’all be tripping foreal.

I liked the movie

Cain cries about the comics every show/movie you fuckin nerd lol

third act had some missteps but it’s not a bad movie. Just wasn’t great and that’s fine

taskmaster meeting Natasha for the first time was a dope scene

Yelena was really nice in the movie and I wish they showed red guardian fighting task a bit more.

this did a great job of fleshing out black widow’s backstory. This wasn’t my favorite movie but it’s far from the worst

I’d put this around with Spider-Man far from home, ant man 1 and like GOTG 2

like that range

The lack of the Russo Bros. is definitely apparent with this film . It was cute of the widdle director using the big ass location font from Civil War.

just a good as winter soldier if not better.

a lil disappointed that we got the wrong flashback.
wanted Budapest not the switch up with masks.

that is my only complaint.

taskmaster was serviceable.

just a good as winter soldier if not better.

a lil disappointed that we got the wrong flashback.
wanted Budapest not the switch up with masks.

that is my only complaint.

taskmaster was serviceable.
Yeah I kinda thought we'd get more on the Budapest mission they've referred to in basically every Avengers movie. and I thought we'd get to see Black Widow when she was the cold blooded killer before her Shield days because that was mentioned in at least the first 2 Avengers movies.

I liked the movie

Cain cries about the comics every show/movie you fuckin nerd lol

third act had some missteps but it’s not a bad movie. Just wasn’t great and that’s fine

taskmaster meeting Natasha for the first time was a dope scene

Yelena was really nice in the movie and I wish they showed red guardian fighting task a bit more.

this did a great job of fleshing out black widow’s backstory. This wasn’t my favorite movie but it’s far from the worst

I’d put this around with Spider-Man far from home, ant man 1 and like GOTG 2

like that range
Aye cuz shutcho goofy ass up. If there was no comic's there would be no movie.

WS and BW are two complete different movies and can’t compare at all.

WS had everything from good acting, good script great fight scenes and the bad guy actually doing shit.

BW was more of a damn drama than a action/superhero movie.

We all love marvel but y’all be tripping foreal.
I could call out 30 things off memory both movies did specifically outside of the average MCU film.

If you don't notice the similarities between Black Widow and Winter Soldier, you just aren't paying attention.

Either im getting old or im gettin soft...or both....but the sentimental parts had my eyes sweating a lil bit lol. The part where Natasha saved Yelena in the air and put the parachute on her....and then in the post credit scene when Yelena had a dog named Fanny....woooo them parts almost had me.

Infwma
I enjoyed it. Would probably give it a 7. Midtier MCU film 🤷🏽‍♂️

There could have been a bit more action but I found the small amounts of comedy funny to me. Some of the plot twists worked. I enjoyed them fleshing out more of Natasha's past. Kinda feel like Florence carried this movie and I'm looking forward to seeing more of her in the MCU. Scarlett did her thing too. Glad she and the character got to get their own film. So now we have Valentina showing up in an MCU film. She's got US Agent and Yelena working for her
..and there he is the resident marvel shill. This shot was ass water and you know it.

Yeah I kinda thought we'd get more on the Budapest mission they've referred to in basically every Avengers movie. and I thought we'd get to see Black Widow when she was the cold blooded killer before her Shield days because that was mentioned in at least the first 2 Avengers movies.
I was expecting the same thing. I thought they was going to delve more into that dream sequence from when Scarlett witch enchanted her. I wamted to see mkre of her red room origin. I wanted to be on some Bourne ultimatum shit but instead we got a montage. It started out gritty then it went to the typical marvel formula. I wish they kept a consistent tone wnd dialed back on the jomes it was irritating. Tame this sentence for example. It looked like red guardian was about to kick some was but instead*gets a chest full of tranq darts. C'mon. I really hated the third act. Widow hardly did shit. Her sisters fight scenes were choppy and so we're the scene transitions it was messy

Back