Welcome To aBlackWeb

Just seen this in IMAX

MARVEL DOES IT AGAIN

tenor.gif

This should have been released years ago. I think it would have made a better impact

I wasn't expecting anything but thought it was decent

Lol at the the sister making fun of the posing. Even Deadpool has made fun of that

That's where they buried her?? So they're going to have her be the new Black Widow and go after Hawkeye? That'll be interesting except for when he tells her the truth of how she died...

Just finished.

Pros:
love the acting and love the dialogue. Really good writing. Natasha and Yelena played off each other really well. Crimson was funny.

Cons:
wasn’t enough quality fight scenes and taskmaster was lackluster and hardly got screen time.

Matter of fact.

I’m pissed at Taskmaster being wack as fuck.

The acting really carried the movie

Better than Captain Marvel, but this was....this was just....ehh this was just okay.

It may just be Marvel fatigue setting in. Like it wasn't bad, it was just...cool. You know what I'm saying?

They didn't have to push this back so many times.

Also shout out to the money presumably drying up and making Rachel Weisz come back to action movies.

Them making Taskmaster a burnt face woman with with a computer chip and USB slot in the back of her neck was an interesting move. I thought it was a Cyborg or machine before the reveal.

Also why have we never heard of the private contractor dude she was getting her stuff from? If he getting quinnjets(or whatever that was) seems like he'd be a big name player

Oh and Marvel can get all the way tfoh with that after credits scene. So that's gonna be the plot of hawkeye's show? I'm gonna go out on a limb and say a talk-no jutsu will squash that one

This should have been released years ago. I think it would have made a better impact

I wasn't expecting anything but thought it was decent

Lol at the the sister making fun of the posing. Even Deadpool has made fun of that

That's where they buried her?? So they're going to have her be the new Black Widow and go after Hawkeye? That'll be interesting except for when he tells her the truth of how she died...
More dumb marvel jokes that kill the moment and the emotional content in these films. Bad enough deadpool already did that joke 5 years ago but she beat that dead horse into the ground later on in the movie. I didn't laugh once marvel needa to dial it back and stop fucking up the tone of their films I especially hated the way they did red guard. All the women were marie sues and be was a fucking bafoon. These arent super hero movies their live action Disney princess films. The only people good at pulling off humor in marvel movies are the Russo brothers , james Gunn. And taika whatshisname from the this flicks.

I swear to god if Disney served y'all niggas stir fried shit on a platter you would eat that shit up with no hesitation. You actually liked that taskmaster bullshit?
Better than Captain Marvel, but this was....this was just....ehh this was just okay.

It may just be Marvel fatigue setting in. Like it wasn't bad, it was just...cool. You know what I'm saying?

They didn't have to push this back so many times.

Also shout out to the money presumably drying up and making Rachel Weisz come back to action movies.

Them making Taskmaster a burnt face woman with with a computer chip and USB slot in the back of her neck was an interesting move. I thought it was a Cyborg or machine before the reveal.

Also why have we never heard of the private contractor dude she was getting her stuff from? If he getting quinnjets(or whatever that was) seems like he'd be a big name player

Oh and Marvel can get all the way tfoh with that after credits scene. So that's gonna be the plot of hawkeye's show? I'm gonna go out on a limb and say a talk-no jutsu will squash that one

I swear to god if Disney served y'all niggas stir fried shit on a platter you would eat that shit up with no hesitation. You actually liked that taskmaster bullshit?
I never said it was a good move. Interesting choice though brother Spank

I was heavily distracted watching this on first view but I respect what they did big time.

The Dreykov character felt well timed given popular culture's view on Harvey Weinstein, human trafficking, whatever wave of feminism focuses on dismantling the structure of control and manipulation European patriarchy has had on the world.

At the same time, they didn't beat you over the head with 'men bad women good' gender war ideology. It was allegorical yet specific in its messaging, which I can respect.

It took ALOT of cues from the Winter Soldier and I'm ok with that except it was painfully obvious from the first time they mentioned Dreykov's daughter to Taskmaster shoeing up that they were the same person.

ScarJo is a god of acting and the support Ling cast felt more tv level standing next to her minus the Melina actress. She was good.

First view 6/10 but I'll probably rate higher when I see it again

I gave it a try until the final act that shit pissed me off. The action was so damn choppy it was almost as bad as batman begins and all that flying through the air and diving iff of crashing shios was on some fast9 shit. It was too over the top. Taskmaster was cool in the beginning but in the last act she seemed like a frankensteins monster the butchered taskmasters character.

Back