Welcome To aBlackWeb

slamming-door-shutting-door.gif
.........man ain't nobody gonna be watching FF2 or X-Men 3 thinking, "damn, I wish they didn't kill Killmongers pops"
jokes aside, the actor that played him is dope

Maybe this goes back into the past and isn't present day, which could allow for a different Black Panther and the understanding of Namor's issues

W'Kabi took the word of a stranger that was working(unknowingly to him at the time) with the dude that killed his people and even didnt bother to do any due diligence or trust that his homie T'Challa was actually trying to do what he said he was gonna do to avenge his family

I don’t really blame him

end of the day N'Jadaka still had rights to challenge.. W'Kabi still a hoe tho lol

No Tchalla really didn’t have to do the fight the same fucking day tho. Like dude issued the challenge abd he ain’t even wait a month to see wyf he really was and hit beat up

marvel killing S'yan in the first movie might end up being a problem in the long run.
I was wandering who you were talking about at first. The. I remembered t'challa's uncle from the comics and animated b.e.t series who took over as king and black panther when t'chaka was assassinated by klaw. S'yan is a completely different character from n'djobo. It would've been dope if s'yan existed in the MCU played by Wesley snipes.

Back