Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lol @ MF thinking a flight gonna stop her. That's what private jets are for.

Cuz I damn sure know she ain't gonna have a problem once she gets to GA/Atlanta. Them MF never believed in Covid to began with.

She deleted her social media last year after being very loud and wrong about her anti vaxx stance
Well I mean she can be loud and wrong about her covid stance. At this point the media is reporting any and everything about the film....just to have attention.

Like why does her vaccination status matter to fans? Seems like more her coworkers and those around her...or maybe even the producer and set personnel should be concerned about that.

Covid is not packaged inside the movie and you get it because unvaccinated people were acting in it.

Like chill and this time next year enjoy the movie.

Well I mean she can be loud and wrong about her covid stance. At this point the media is reporting any and everything about the film....just to have attention.

Like why does her vaccination status matter to fans? Seems like more her coworkers and those around her...or maybe even the producer and set personnel should be concerned about that.

Covid is not packaged inside the movie and you get it because unvaccinated people were acting in it.

It didn't matter before which is why after she deleted her social media most people forgot about it. It matters to the fans now because it could possibly delay a movie people been waiting years for

She deleted her social media last year after being very loud and wrong about her anti vaxx stance

What's even crazier is today was actually supposed to be the release date for BP2.

Due to the pandemic and Leticia's vaccination status they halted production because in some of the countries they're shooting in they can't film without the cast being vaccinated.

This also tells me that if they halted production for her there's a very high likelihood she may actually be taking over as the main character.

Sir, what you said wasn't true. The script hadn't even been started when Chadwick passed and they didn't start filming until June of this year. I don't know how you created Morbius and Eternals starting after BP2.

And they did not halt filming because of her vaccination status. Are you just making things up on the fly? She was hurt in a rigging accident a couple months ago and is still recuperating. All of this information is in this very thread.

What's even crazier is today was actually supposed to be the release date for BP2.

Due to the pandemic and Leticia's vaccination status they halted production because in some of the countries they're shooting in they can't film without the cast being vaccinated.

This also tells me that if they halted production for her there's a very high likelihood she may actually be taking over as the main character.
I like you, I see what you put together in the business forum threads and IT threads. But nope .... there is no way BP2 was coming out today.

They halted production because she got injured. Also BP2 is apart of the MCU phase 4 productions. Which alot of films and shows got halted on.
SmartSelect_20211111-185130_Chrome.jpg

I'm going back to the brothels of PPM. See what happens when I step out ? Ay yi yi :(
No your more than welcome to post. Stay....I don't be in these threads often either. But I am trying to venture out from the usual threads I be in.

That and these threads seem safe from crazy posters posting nasty stuff. It isn't safe in the main threads 😕 nemore

Yeeeaaaahhh I seen that earlier and logged off. Hopefully things return to normal.
Nope I just got back on from earlier this morning and apparently the poster is still posting inappropriate pictures everywhere. I have just been reporting the post if I am in a thread and something like that is posted. But it's jarring and nasty...literally the person posted someone eating shit.

Nope I just got back on from earlier this morning and apparently the poster is still posting inappropriate pictures everywhere. I have just been reporting the post if I am in a thread and something like that is posted. But it's jarring and nasty...literally the person posted someone eating shit.
Who is doing that? If he keeps up he should be banned right?

Back