Welcome To aBlackWeb

but were they almost done with a movie?

I mean if she wears masks she shouldn't be more of a risk than anybody else.
Personally, I think that should depend on her actions on/off set as well. Like is she just saying "nah I don't think people should be vaccinated if they don't want to. You know my cousin in Trini got this friend...." or is she actively on set saying "I'm not getting vaccinated, I'm not wearing a mask. Wake up sheeple!".

If she's putting other cast and crew members at risk of getting sick (aka shutting down production) on top of the bad press she's bringing by being anti vax then I wouldn't be surprised if Marvel take the cost of reshoots on the chin just to get her out of there. Remember, even if she's the main character and the movie was literally called BP2: Shuri's Takeover, not every scene is a massive closeup of Letitica Wright's face. There's all those CGI shots, reaction shots from other characters, action shots with stunt doubles, etc.

I mean at the very least I'm sure Marvel's pissed off that every time Shuri is trending on twitter is because Letiticia Wright is doing her best Nicki Minaj impression.

Personally, I think that should depend on her actions on/off set as well. Like is she just saying "nah I don't think people should be vaccinated if they don't want to. You know my cousin in Trini got this friend...." or is she actively on set saying "I'm not getting vaccinated, I'm not wearing a mask. Wake up sheeple!".

If she's putting other cast and crew members at risk of getting sick (aka shutting down production) on top of the bad press she's bringing by being anti vax then I wouldn't be surprised if Marvel take the cost of reshoots on the chin just to get her out of there. Remember, even if she's the main character and the movie was literally called BP2: Shuri's Takeover, not every scene is a massive closeup of Letitica Wright's face. There's all those CGI shots, reaction shots from other characters, action shots with stunt doubles, etc.

I mean at the very least I'm sure Marvel's pissed off that every time Shuri is trending on twitter is because Letiticia Wright is doing her best Nicki Minaj impression.
She been on this before Nicki Minaj though she has said some other things.

she really is a repressed lesbian / devout Christian.

Here her crazy ass go again. This who y’all want huh?

"My only intention of posting the video was it raised my concerns with what the vaccine contains and what we are putting in our bodies. Nothing else.”

Man if she don't gtfohwtbs!

Does she give this same energy regarding the food she eat...the medication she's taking for her injury...the fluids she drinks?

You know what...nevamind. This shyt been debated at nauseum. So imma leave it alone.

Last edited:
"My only intention of posting the video was it raised my concerns with what the vaccine contains and what we are putting in our bodies. Nothing else.”

Man if she don't gtfohwtbs!

Does she give this same energy regarding the food she eat...the medication she's taking for her injury...the fluids she drinks?

You what...nevamind. This shyt been debated at nauseum. So imma leave it alone.
Bro I feel you man. Sometimes I feel like I'm living in a scripted reality lol

Nah I respect her for this. Too many celebrites kiss ass to save a paycheck. Like John Cena kissing China's ass

She's knows they can't replace her. Chad passed away, so no way can they skip her too

Nah I respect her for this. Too many celebrites kiss ass to save a paycheck. Like John Cena kissing China's ass

She's knows they can't replace her. Chad passed away, so no way can they skip her too
nah this is nothing like Cena kissing China's ass.

lmaooo they can completely replace her. She's only known because of the first BP and a role in one episode of Black Mirror, damn near everyone in the first film was more established than her. They don't need her to play Shuri.

nah this is nothing like Cena kissing China's ass.

lmaooo they can completely replace her. She's only known because of the first BP and a role in one episode of Black Mirror, damn near everyone in the first film was more established than her. They don't need her to play Shuri.
The movie will flop if they replace her, it's already on shaky ground as it is. Disney doesn't give a damn about nay of this vaccine talk, only about making 700m-1bil from this flick.

All we have to do is look at the Mandalorian for how bad things can get when you replace people over tweets. Letitia is 27 years old, there's no reason she should be forced to take the vaccine. Funny how quick people will flip on others.

The movie will flop if they replace her, it's already on shaky ground as it is. Disney doesn't give a damn about nay of this vaccine talk, only about making 700m-1bil from this flick.

All we have to do is look at the Mandalorian for how bad things can get when you replace people over tweets. Letitia is 27 years old, there's no reason she should be forced to take the vaccine. Funny how quick people will flip on others.
LMAO stop. You make it sound like she's main draw of the film or like she's got buckets of charisma like The Rock. Guarantee if they replace her as an actor there are people out there who would not realize unless it's pointed out to them.

not sure what her age has to do with getting the vaccine, people of all ages have died from covid. I'm willing to bet age isn't her argument for being anti-vax either

Bruh, there was very little fucks given when Gina Carano got kicked off the Mandalorian.
Mannn I was just about to ask cause idgaf about ginas character in the mandolorian like that.
I mean, I'm just as mad as the next guy that colossus didn't let me see the exposed breast in deadpool but her name don't ring no bells in these skreets.

Lol @
All we have to do is look at the Mandalorian for how bad things can get when you replace people over tweets
that shit is one of the most streamed series Evar

Back