Welcome To aBlackWeb

No that's just what couple of y'all niggas do.

@Mister already told y'all what the damn people making the movie plan on doing.

Yet y'all still like "but..but...but....what about this, that & a third"
what's wrong with that?

That's what fans do,speculate.

it's part of the fun.

I never debated what they said they would do as far as recasting,I'm just curious to see how they do it w/out T'challa.

what's wrong with that?

That's what fans do,speculate.

it's part of the fun.

I never debated what they said they would do as far as recasting,I'm just curious to see how they do it w/out T'challa.
Yea but speculation works when no one knows what the plan is ala WandaVision. We kinda know what Marvel is doing. They're not recasting BP in this film

Yea but speculation works when no one knows what the plan is ala WandaVision. We kinda know what Marvel is doing. They're not recasting BP in this film

Okay,I didn't say they were,I just said sometimes marvel be lying,but from what we know and have been told many times,they won't recast him

What we don't know is ,how they'll handle not recasting him.

We have no idea how they will handle the loss of T'Challa in the movie.

but either way, speculating on fictional characters isn't hurting anybody.

Maywood posted a video a few pages back,one of the guys suggested that T'challa dies then becomes Bast the Panther God. I think that would be a good way to pay tribute to Chadwick,he's always watching over Wakanda.

I meant to go back and watch that. let me go peep

tenor.gif

Thinking about it more, this movie is definitely taking place during the blip. T’Challa being dusted gives them a way to have proper goodbye for him without the actual body or death scene. Then they’re just Aunt Viv him in the real BP2 movie.
Lightskinned T’Challa gonna kill it

Back