Nevermind that she's also the smartest MCU character to date... niggas acting like it's outside the realm of possibility for her to cook up some dope shit
I'm actually excited to see more Shuri I love her as a character but I still said what I said.

Or set it up to bring MBJ back?

They can go so many directions

Shuri
New T’Challa
MBJ
Shuri will be the new black panther bruh. I get it and understand it, but I wish we at least got her for black panther 3.

Y'all niggas connect with Captain America? I'm from New Orleans and respect what Anthony Mackie do but man it's hard to measure up to Chadwick Boseman or MBJ.

For the people screaming recast, who you recasting with? No other actor is living up to that role.

I’m not gon act like CB was an elite actor but if folks claiming somebody else can’t live up to that role is pure BS.

CB did a good job with it. He wasn’t awesome just good. And applying unnecessary pressure is dumb.

How is it a bullshit excuse to still want T’Challa around? I don’t get your reasoning for that.

He may very well come back... just not for THIS movie. lol... so yall shittin on how Shuri cant see fuckin Doom or Namor who havent even been introduced yet is nuts lol.

I wanna see Tchalla too.. But I also think this next BP movie can be headlined by Shuri, Okoye, Nakia etc.

I’m not gon act like CB was an elite actor but if folks claiming somebody else can’t live up to that role is pure BS.

CB did a good job with it. He wasn’t awesome just good. And applying unnecessary pressure is dumb.
Agree to disagree.
John David Washington
Aldis Hodge
David Oyelowo
Or MBJ if they bring back Killmonger

Only mBj would work imo

JDW is solid
Aldis is good
Oyelowo I need to watch more of

For the people screaming recast, who you recasting with? No other actor is living up to that role.
Photo credit: FX
1620239133244.png

He may very well come back... just not for THIS movie. lol... so yall shittin on how Shuri cant see fuckin Doom or Namor who havent even been introduced yet is nuts lol.

I wanna see Tchalla too.. But I also think this next BP movie can be headlined by Shuri, Okoye, Nakia etc.
I've accepted that Tchalla won't be be back. Folks are not understanding that Marvel is REALLY on a strong PC run right now and having a black woman as Black panther for now and the future is just too much to pass up on. I like Shuri, but just think how everything went out with Boseman death is just really sad and kinda takes away from the mantle being past to her so soon. I think she will be a dope Black panther, however I still wanted to see more of Tchalla(Chadwick) and the whole Storm story arc. Been dreaming about that shit since I was like 7-8 years old.

Niggas have different favorites they enjoy or relate to in Marvel. Mines was Tchalla, Gambit, Iceman and Blade. Seeing and accepting Tchalla is likely gone just blows man. That's all. Does not mean I don't believe in Shuri, but I should still have a right to be sad about one of my favorite superheroes ever likely no longer being around.

• Haha
Reactions: Mister and Inori
Thanos can reverse engineer time travel equipment off screen....

Banner can go through a plot altering transitional metamorphosis off screen...

But shuri can be on screen busting her guns.... But off screen busting her guns is unacceptable 🤦🏿‍♂️

I think the thing everyone wants to know is why the hell did someone make that video?

• Haha
Reactions: illestni99ainne
before i add my two pennies

has anyone seen this sista in a role since covid or since Chadwick's passing?

like seen her in public and if so, how long ago

my next response will depend on this answer

before i add my two pennies

has anyone seen this sista in a role since covid or since Chadwick's passing?

like seen her in public and if so, how long ago

my next response will depend on this answer

last thing I saw her in was that episode of Small Axe late last year. Not sure when it was filmed tho