Welcome To aBlackWeb

Man, just recast T’Challa with John David Washington or Franklin.

Yes just get another kat to rock the crown and to more of chi-town B point. I aint feeling the tiny ass sister being the next black panther yet.....that actress is smaller than Scarlett Jo and Zoe

Man, just recast T’Challa with John David Washington or Franklin.

Facts.

Knowing feige tho... He found out about Boseman's condition after the first bp and was prepared for his passing.

• Cap
Reactions: GNS
They only thing that any multiverse should bring is the X-Men & F4.

Bringing back already dead characters would be wack and cheesy.
In marvel comics the only character that ever stayed dead was uncle ben. Don't be surprised if black widow comes back. These are fictional super hero movies anything can happen. They were talking of bringing Tom cruise in as a multiverse version if Tony stark

Last edited:
Yes speak that shit into existence! It’s best for business
Time to re-up my treatment:

First off RIP to Chadwick. Such a devastating loss not only to us fans, but to his family as well.

Nobody should be cast as T’Challa. Marvel does well by their characters and even more so by their actors. There’s a reason all of these actors love being in the movies. The Marvel team has the utmost respect for them. It would be mad disrespectful to just throw somebody else in that role. They need to honor him in Black Panther 2.

That being said, I know it’s a long shot, but I think Marvel could pull this off.

Imagine at the end of Black Panther they didn’t let Killmonger die. They took him down and saved him. He’s in a coma but in the astral plane. Shit is fucked up in Wakanda and around the world with the sudden death of King T’Challa, especially his hometown in Compton because that became the Wakandan embassy in the US and was attacked and taken over.

He learns Wakandan history and pride from the ancestors and his place in that lineage being the rightful heir to the throne as the oldest living descendent in the bloodline. He has a change of heart but is struggling with his past actions. Never questions his motivations in the past, just his actions cause he still believes in helping the black race.

Comes out of the coma and has to don the Black Panther mantle to save Wakanda and his old hood. But he wears the Jaguar suit still because he doesn’t feel worthy of the Black Panther suit or name. Even goes by the Jaguar and denounces the Kilmonger name.

By the end of the movie he wins and earns the respect of everyone involved and is fully redeemed, yet he still struggles with his past actions and his worthiness. We expect him to become the King and Black Panther, those in Wakanda push for it even, but he rejects it and Siri becomes queen with him acting as the protector under the Jaguar name.

At least until part 3 when Suri has to step down for whatever reason and he becomes the fully realized Black Panther and King. All the while we realize that the Black Panther trilogy was not really the story of T’Challa, but the story of Killmonger.

The only reason I wouldn’t go the Suri becomes Black Panther route is because she can’t carry a series of movies as the lead. But Michael B. Jordan can and he’s already a fan favorite.

Yes speak that shit into existence! It’s best for business

CompetentFlamboyantArgentineruddyduck-small.gif

Let's be real had Chad lived they were gonna bring back MBJ he was too turnt not to.

No they wasn't. Bringing MBJ back was never brought up til Chad passed.

Also in the comics he's been resurrected several times.

And so shit needs to stay in the comics.

While we're at it way not bring back Tony & Nat. Thanos was "turnt" too let's bring him as well.

:foh5:

And it’s not like T’challa didn’t make the offer to heal him before he died so it’s not like a way wasn’t presented already.

I mean it would be messed up to go against his wishes but that’s why I presented the theory that he be in the ancestral realm. To come to understand he was kept alive for a higher purpose and not come out salty about it.

Back