Welcome To aBlackWeb

I got super low expectations for this shit.

That fucking Doctor Doom being descended from Conquistadors rumors better be fake

I've enjoyed this MCU phase more than most people and even I think it's a mess at this point.

I mean ain’t dr doom white tho don’t seem like a stretch

Yup, niggaz wearing all white. And gonna treat this shit like they really going to tchalla funeral.

I saw it in Silver Spring. Niggas had drum circles right outside of the movie theatre with broads dressed up in full African garb doing African dances for like an hour before the movie started.

I thought the government just approved reparations or something? Ya'll doing all that for a movie? lol

Lol I used my free reservation for this and so I only have 2 each week until I see this

Didn't think about that when buying the advance tickets. Only 3 weeks until I get my 3rd back lol

I saw it in Silver Spring. Niggas had drum circles right outside of the movie theatre with broads dressed up in full African garb doing African dances for like an hour before the movie started.

I thought the government just approved reparations or something? Ya'll doing all that for a movie? lol
I'm not with all that extra shit but I'd still rather watch a movie like this in a black theater.
Can always see it again if you miss something

Back